Chapter 7

2 months later

I sigh, "there's nothing here that catches my eye."

Kurenai points to another dress, "how about this one?"

"That's sleeveless," Katsumi says, "we don't want that in December."

Kurenai shrugs, "let's ask for some help."

"Tina helped me for my wedding, maybe she's working today," Katsumi says, "I'll go find her."

She walks off in search for Tina. I put my head in my hands, "I don't think I can do this."

Kurenai puts her hand on my arm, "hey, it's okay, there's no reason to stress."

"There's still so much to do," I say quietly.

"I think you need a trip to the spa," Kurenai says, "a nice massage will help you relax."

I look up at her, "maybe later, there's no time now."

Katsumi walks back with Tina, who was carrying about five dresses covered in plastic. Tina smiles at me, "let's head to the fitting room, you might like these."

I try on all the dresses, but the last one really stands out. The three gasps when I walk out.

"Sora, that's perfect," Kurenai squeals.

Katsumi nods, "you look stunning."

Tina smiles, "if you like it as much as we do, I think this is the dress."

I look at myself in the mirrors and nod, "I think this is it."

"Now for the bridesmaid dresses," Tina says.

•••

"Did you find something you liked," Kakashi asks quietly.

I nod, "yes, all of the dresses are beautiful. How was tux shopping?"

"It went well," he says, "but I thought you should know... I ordered a white tuxedo for myself."

I nod, "I think that'll look really good on you."

"I handed out most invitations as well," Kakashi says, "as well as scheduled a trip to see your father."

I nod, "when do we leave?"

"Tonight," he says quietly.

I nod, "okay, I guess I'll pack."

He leans over and kisses me, "stay here a while longer?"

I blush and lean into him, "well, why not?"

He hums appreciatively and kisses my lips soundly. I kiss back eagerly but pull away and stare into his eyes (which were both open). He looks at me lazily and raises an eyebrow in question.

"I like looking at you, that's all!" I say with a small smile.

He pulls his mask up as a light red blush forms on his cheeks. I giggle, "we need to pack, come on!"

•••

"Bye Hayate," I call out behind me.

He runs down the hall clumsily, "Wait!"

I turn and he wraps me in a big bear hug. I laugh as he twirls me around and sloppily kisses my cheek.

"Hayate...," Kakashi warns.

Hayate chuckles and lets go of me. I smile at Kakashi sheepishly just as he leans over and kisses me passionately. I instinctively kiss back and moan lightly. Kakashi pulls back and smirks, "ready now?"