Chapter 6

"Katsumi? Is it really you?" I ask with wide eyes.

She smiles softly, "of course."

I run up to her and hug her, "you made it!"

She is a little taller than me, has dark blue hair, and chocolate brown eyes.

"Anyway," lord third says, "now that I know about your past, I have made a decision."

I release her and stand at attention.

"I am allowing you to stay, as long as you keep your loyalties to this village," he says.

"Oh, thanks you so much Lord Hokage, ," she says quietly.

He holds up a key, a vest, and a headband, "here is your new vest and headband, you are ranked as s Chūnin, and here's the key to your apartment."

She smiles and takes said items.

"You will live right next door to Kakashi and Sora, so they can show you to your place," he says.

We all nod. "dismissed," Lord third says.

We leave and start walking. Kakashi was pretty much silent, as he was reading his book the whole time.

"So you're Kakashi?" Katsumi asks.

He closes his book and looks at her with a smile, "Kakashi Hatake."

"I've heard of you..." she says quietly, "but I'm Katsumi Tomi, nice to meet you."

"So you two live together?" She asks with a devious smile.

Kakashi raises an eyebrow and looks at me. "It's a long story," I explain to her.

"Hmm, whatever," she says, "anyway, do you know any cute guys around here?"

I blush and avoid Kakashi's questioning gaze. "Of course I do!"

"Great! I haven't dated in years!" She says loudly causing a few heads to turn.

I roll my eyes, "how long were you there again?"

"23 long years," she says quietly.

"If I may ask, how old are you?" Kakashi asks.

"25," she says.

Kakashi's eye widens slightly, "wow."

She nods, "yeah..."

"So anyway!" She says going back to her cheerful self, "are you single, Sora?"

I blush, "currently... no."

She smiles that devious smile again, "oh, I have to meet him."

"You already have," Kakashi says with a closed eye smile.

A huge smile crosses her face, "oh my gosh! I can totally picture it, oh my goodness, this is so adorable!"

"Oh look, were here," I say quickly.

"I'm going to try to get Guy to leave," Kakashi remarks before walking in.

"So this must be my apartment," Katsumi says putting the key into the slot. The apartment was pretty much exactly the same as mine and Kakashi's, as it was already furnished.

"Oh good, i really didn't want to buy furniture," she says quietly looking around.

The beds came with a basic set of white sheets and the kitchen only came with a fridge, oven and stove.

"Looks like I'll have to buy pots and pans, and sheets," she says.

"Oh where do we do laundry?" She asks.