"Miranda, you stay here a minute.", Niall said, heading back into the room, to see why Harry was into it now. About 2 minutes later, he came back with Mariah. By now Niall had called Paul, and he was waiting with the car out back.

Niall lead us out the back, and we quickly got into the vehicle. Once we were on our way back to the hotel, I asked Niall why Harry was in the fight. "So Niall, why was Harry fighting?", I asked, the worry about Zayn and Harry eating away at my insides.

"Well, apparently when Zayn was fighting the drunkie, the guy also lunged at Harry and Mariah. He was about an inch away from Mariah, and Harry got super pissed. Then, he just started throwing punches at the guy, right along side Zayn.", he answered, leaning his elbows on his knees.

The rest of the ride back was silent. All of us were too caught up in our thoughts to speak. Paul pulled up into the back parking lot, and we thanked him before he drove away. We finally got back to the hotel room, and Mariah and I sat down on the couch, hugging each other, and thinking about our boys.

"Miranda, Mariah, Harry and Zayn will be fine. They're like the incredible hulk when they're pissed. And together, they could take a million more people than just that one guy.", Niall said, sitting in the chair across from us.

"We know Niall, it's just that we don't want them to get hurt because of us. I would feel so awful if something happened to Zayn, just because of me!", I said, a tear trickling down my face. We all sat there, lost in our own thoughts, until the door of the room opened about an hour later.

In walked Liam and Danielle, followed by Louis, followed by Zayn and Harry. Zayn had ice on his hand, and Harry had bruises on his arms and one or two cuts on his face. When I saw Zayn, I shot up out of the seat, and raced over to him, I wrapped him in a hug, and cried into his shoulder.

"Zayn, I was so worried!", I cried, hugging him tight. "It's okay Miranda. The drunk bastard didn't put up much of a fight. "Okay. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOUR HAND!?", I asked, taking his hand into the light to look at it.

"When I hit the guy for the last time, my hand was all cut up, so I got some ice.", he explained, wincing when I touched it. "Zayn, I cant believe you hurt yourself, over me. Your the sweetest boyfriend ever!", I said, crying and hugging him again.

I looked over at Mariah and Harry, to see them cuddling on the couch, Mariah crying on Harry's shoulder, and him rubbing soothing circles on her back, telling her that he was alright.

  "Well, I think I'm gonna hit the sack.", Louis said, walking towards his room. "Yeah me to. You coming babe?", Liam said, asking Danielle if she was coming to. "Yeah, I'm comin'.", she answered, yawning.

After that, Niall followed, saying goodnight to us. Now it was only me, Zayn, Mariah, and Harry. "Well, I'm certainly tired. I think I'm gonna go to bed.", Zayn said, getting up and carrying me with him.

"Goodnight guys.", I said, snuggling into Zayn's chest. "Goodnight.", Harry and Mariah muttered, getting up and heading to their room also.

When we got to our room, Zayn laid me on the bed, then crawled in next to me. "Zayn, thank you so much for defending me at the club. I don't even want to think about what that guy would have done, if you hadn't have showed up." I said, tearing up and hugging Zayn again.

"Anything for my girl. I couldn't let him talk and act like that to you! What kind of boyfriend would have just stood there at watched?", he said, smiling down at me.

"Well, you were prett brave. And by the way, you look hot when your protective like that." I whispered in his ear. "Well, I'm glad you're safe. Goodnight sweetheart.", he replied, closing his eyes and pulling me into his chest.