Two

Joe woke up a couple of hours later looking around the room seeing that everything had been cleaned up, he had always been a heavy sleeper and knew his mother knew that. He cracked a small smile when he saw that his mother had already replaced the photo frame that he had thrown against the wall in his anger. He had never been one to keep it bottled in, he'd rather lash out. Joe sighed when his eyes landed on his father, it was hard to believe that he was gone and wasn't coming back, he was the man he looked up to, the man who had taught him everything he wanted to know. Joe flung his legs over the side of the bed stretching out his limbs before planting his feet firmly on the ground below him. He made his way downstairs slumping on the couch next to his twin brother.

"You okay?" Josh questioned Joe nodding his head gently, he could see that he had been crying too. Everyone was mourning that Paul had died.

"H-He was getting money for my guitar lessons." Joe stammered.

"This isn't your fault Joe." Kevin assured him rubbing his back gently but it was hard to believe when his father only went to the bank because his lesson was tomorrow. Paul had been teaching him but between work and volunteering at the homeless shelter there wasn't much time. His twin brother was always more sporty compared to his younger identical brother.

"Feels like it." Joe mumbled not even cracking a smile when the family dog ran over laying her head in his lap. He let the tears roll down his cheeks again as he realised that his father wasn't coming back and he would never see him again. It was going to be a tough time for the five boys especially Frankie who was only two years old, he'd never really know his own father. Denise would do everything she could to make sure their lives get back on track in-between mourning herself. She had lost a husband today and would have to raise her five boys herself.

Dianna sat down on the couch next to her husband sighing slightly as he wrapped his arm around her in an embrace, she couldn't help but be worried about her daughter who she had just laid down after she had cried herself to sleep. She shouldn't have gone through what he happened today in the bank. Seeing her mother so close to death and even herself. Until a man had jumped in front of them protecting them from the shooters.

"Is she settled?" Eddie questioned Dianna nodding her head gently leaning her head down on his shoulder cracking a smile when he kissed her head.

"She shouldn't have seen what went on today." Dianna mumbled.

"I know and I'm so sorry I wasn't there to protect my girls, I should have come to the bank with you." Dianna sighed looking up at her husband.

"It's not your fault Eddie, we are both safe but I wish I could say the same to the man who stood in front of us. I can't imagine what his family are going through, he was the only one who was killed in the whole thirteen hours." Dianna expressed.

"We'll see if we can go over sometime, it will give you chance to thank their family and be there for them." Eddie suggested.

"Maybe another time but for now I think they just need their space, losing a loved one must be so hard for them." Dianna answered. They both turned their attention to the screen when they heard the news come on about the bank raid.

"Paul Jonas was the only victim in this horrible crime, prayers are with his wife and five boys who are at home mourning the loss of their husband and father." They caught from the reporter who was stood outside the bank trying to keep her hair out of her face.

"Five boys? That makes it so much worse." Dianna mumbled putting her head in her hands feeling the tears coming again. She was thankful she had her husband by her side rubbing her back to comfort her. Denise was crying at home having nobody but her oldest son to comfort her. Kevin or any of her boys shouldn't have to see her crying.

i----------------------------------------------

Comments please!