AOT: Levi x Reader

Start from the beginning

"Captain. I'm not sure what your trying to insinuate?" You said blushing slightly as you realsied Levi was crouching over top of you his face nearing yours.

"I too want what I want. And what I want brat is you." He whispered huskily in your ear.

"Captain?" You questioned.

"For some reason I cant help but find myself attracted to you...its infuriating. But your in need of a distraction, and I'd be happy to help." He whispered

"Well then Captain. Its a good thing I want you too. And a distraction is more than welcome" You whisper back and lean up to kiss him.

Your lips join together and passion exploded. Levi had your hands pinned down and his tounge forced its way into your mouth. A battle ensued over dominace. You wanted him to know you wanted him as much as he wanted you, but he won the battle and you gave your self over to the passion. Levi soon moved from your mouth to your neck. Nipping and sucking, his mouth was merciless. You writhed beneath him, pleasure taking over your body. You longed to touch him so you tried to pull your hands from his grip. He refused to losen his grip so you decided to play a little dirty. You bucked your hips up pushing into his member and as you did, he gasped into your neck his grip loosening enough for you to slide your hands from his and run you finger down his chest. You forced off his jacket and pulled off his neck cover. Leaving him in nothing but his shirt you began to unbutton that too. An animalistic hunger taking over your body.

"Tch. Patience cadet" He told you. "Your still in your jacket. It woukdnt be fair if I was stripped down and you were fully clothed still"

Just then his hands descended upon your person. Stripping you from your jacket he threw it across the room. His wicked fingers then pullled apart your shirt buttons flying everywhere. He then cupped your breats one in each hand. Your chest automatically bucked up to meet his devilish hands. He then unclasped your restraints and his mouth began his skillful torment upon your breast. His tounge swirled round your nipple causing them to harden instantly. He pinched and tugged on the nipple his mouth wasn't attending to. A knot formed in your abdomen and your knew you were already close. You moaned as he continued to stimulate you in ways you had never been before. Sure you weren't a virgin. But no one had never made your body react this way so quickly. His hand trailed down your stomach tickling you slightly. You couldnt take it anymore and your release came. You heard Levi chuckle slightly and it was an usual sound. A sound you would love to hear more often. You freed him from his shirt as his hands removed your brown wrap. You pulled of his as he trailed down your legs to pull off your boots. Your whole body squirmed at the feel of his fingers on your thighs. His hands then trailed up and began to hungirly remove your legs from the restricting covers of your trousers. You were left there feeling vulnerable beneath him in nothing but your silk underwear, as he gazed down at your his grey eyes clouded over by a new emotion. Desire. Pure. Raw. Desire.

You watched mesmerised as he crawled back up to your neck and began kissing down your body. You squirmed beneath him once more. Your hip arching up as he nipped at your hips. His finger trailed up your thighs and teased you over your underwear. You moaned beneath him begging for me. He seemed more than happy to oblige as he slipped his fingers into your underwear and began gently massaging your clit between his fingers. Soon his tounge joined his fingers and he began to demonstrate once more the marvellous skills his mouth possessed. You gripped his hair in your fingers as your body convulsed beneath him.

He looked up at you and suddenly an idea popped into your head.

"For this to work. Follow my orders for now please captain. If you do i promise to distract you completely" You stood up pulling Levi with you. You walked over to his desk and pushed him down onto his chair. You could tell he hated being under your control but was too turned on to care.

You pulled him free of everything including his underwear. Then like a tiger you pounced and seized him in your hand. Looking up at him you closed you lips over his tip and began to suck gently. He Inhaled sharply as you continued to suck and massage his length. Suddenly though.

*KNOCK KNOCK* "Levi. You in here?"

Levi quickly pushed you under his desk and pulled in his chair. "Name and business?" He called.

"Petra and I need to talk to you" A voice called back opening the door.

"What do you want?" He asked pretending to do some paperwork.

"Levi I wanted to talk to you about Cadet (y/n)...." she began. "Um Levi. You do know your shirtless right?"

"I just got out of the shower. But anyway get on with it. What about Cadet (y/n)?" He asked.

Suddenly wicked idea popped into your head. Careful to be quiet you gripped Levi in you hand and began to pump your hand up and down gently. He stiffened beneath your grip and you laughed to yourself. As your greedy nature took over and you began to suck upon him once more, you heard Petra talk about how she was worried about that ypu worked to hard. You heard her mention about how you needed a hobby to distract you.

Levi groaned slightly but managed to cover it up. "I'll be sure to look into the matter. NOW OUT."

"Of course sir. Sorry." She said quickly exiting the room. As soon as the door shut Levi pushed away from his desk and gripped your head in his hands. "You little brat."

"So. Does Petra think I need a distraction?" You asked innocently.

He said nothing but picked you up and sat you on his desk. He pushed you down scattering his stuff all over the floor. Then in one quick motion he pushed into you making you arch your back in pleasure. In. Out. In. Out. He pounded into you relentlessly. Your ran your hands up his sculptured chest and into his hair. Your skin slapped against eacother and your both grunted and moaned, filling his office with animalistic primal noises. It didnt take long fo you both to come to a panting sweaty end.

You lay there momentarily gaining your breath back, when suddenly Levi hands you a shirt. "Put this on. We need to clean up the mess we just made and your just too distracting with no clothes on"

"I thought you wanted a distraction?"

"Yes but I want a tidy office more. Now Cadet as your captain im telling you to help tidy the mess you helped create. Think of it as a punishment for that stunt you pulled in front of Petra"

You just grinned and got on with cleaning.