7. First Step to Loving; Baekhyun's Advice.

Anonymous POV

Lay carried her and kicked the door open with his legs. He really cared for her. He had wondered why she was crying in the middle of the street. Was it something he did? No..no he didn't think so but what?

He had seen the word 'Kiss' on one of her text but he didn't understand. Did she kiss someone or did someone kiss her?

He placed her bed and caressed her hair. She was too lonely. She didn't even have someone she could call a Friend. No family, No friends, No money, No nothing.

He pitied her.

Leaning Close, he brushed part of her hair from her face and kissed her forehead. He knew for a fact that he had started to become fond of her.

But what he couldn't understand about her were those secrets she seemed to be hiding. He noticed that she had been changing recently and that she had been hiding things from him.

Was she in Danger? Was she in Trouble? Did something Happen?

Minhyun turned in her sleep,bringing Lay back to reality. He had better let her sleep. Kissing her Forehead one more time, he left the room and quietly closed the door behind him.

--------
Lay's POV

"Ya! Is that how to cook this?" Minhyun asked, yelling at me.

"We are baking, not cooking." I corrected her and brought out the baking Trays.

"Waaaa..What is Ahjussi feeling Like now? A chef?" She teased me making me giggle quietly.

"You didn't know?" I leaned in as she leaned back.

"I didn't k-Know what?" She Stuttered as I laughed. "That I'm A chef"

She rolled her eyeballs and picked up and apron instead.

"Tell me Ahjussi what always makes you so confident?" She said and looked at me. I stopped oiling the Trays and Pans and slowly turned to face her. I moved closer and said;

"You, you are the one that makes me so Confident"

"Eiyyy Jinja!" She huffed. "I'm surprised Ahjussi doesn't have a girlfriend with all this Cheesiness"

"Hmmmm...Then how about you be my YeojaChingu"

"Mwo?" She exclaimed making me smirk. I picked up the rolling pin and start rolling the mixture.

"Ah Ahjussi" she said hitting my arm playfully. "Why tease me that why?"

"Because you are fun to tease" I replied as she took out a jug of water from the fridge. The short she was wearing exposed her legs and the top was only covering her Chest. Her stomach? Was exposed.