10. Marry Me

Minhyun's POV

"Minhyun..." A familiar voice called as I saw Ko Dongsoo running to meet up with me.

"Morning Dongsoo Oppa" I greeted as he smiled at me.

"Morning Minnie" he greeted back."you look different today"

"Ah...well I decided to keep my look casualI replied as he smiled, ruffling my hair.

"So lay won't call you a s*** Right?"I nodded and he laughed attracting attention towards us.

"Oppa you're making so much noise" I said hitting him playfully on his shoulder.

"Mianhae but why didn't Lay drop you off at School today?" his questioned shocked me as I remembered how I woke up  early and left the house. Yes it was because of that Kiss. I was surprised he didn't go beyond that.

And didn't he already say that I was his maid?  Lay is so weird in many ways.

"Earth To Minnie" Dongsoo Oppa said shaking me back to reality.

"Mianhada" I apologized. He gave me a long look before sitting and whispering close to me. "Did something happen between the both of you?" He asked, his eyes boring holes into mine. Ah Chaebal Oppa. Let's not do this and Chaebal don't ask me.

"MaJa! Something happened right?" He clapped wearing a Sly smirk on his face.

"Ani..Oppa it's not what you think,we only kissed nothing more!" I said as his eyes went D_O. He looked shocked as I face palmed. This big mouth of Mine.

"You two kissed?". He questioned as I sat back. I was so dead. Why did I have to say that?

"It was just a kiss on the cheek" I lied and Dongsoo didn't believe it one bit.

He was about replying me when a boy called our attention.

"Chogiyo.." He called in a voice that almost sounded feminine.

"Ahnyeonghaseyo" Dongsoo and I greeted. "How can we help you?" Dongsoo asked.

"I'm looking for seat 54" he answered looking at a paper.

"Its this one" Dongsoo said tapping the seat behind me. The boy thanked us and sat beside us but why did I feel like I had seen this boy before?

"Hi Newcomer.." I greeted. "I'm Song Minhyun, Nice to meet you".