Got Tagged!

This is not an update, so please skip if you don't want to see this,thanks.

Well I got tagged by MrsJungKookie1

And I have to follow the rules so here I go.....

1.) If you were to be a guy for a day,who would you be...?
Would it be weird if I said Wu yifan..or Park Minhyuk(Rocky ASTRO)..? I admire Yifan skills in basketball and I'd like to be him because I suck in Playing Sports, heck, I suck at all sports. And Minhyuk, because he's a really flexible dancer.. I love the way he moves his body and I am an horrible dancer.

2.) Cats or Dogs..?
Definitely Dogs. Cats are just weird to have as pets.(don't judge me, its my opinion)

3.) What's the weirdest dream you had..?
I once had a dream that Xiumin and I were both getting married And then I found out Luhan was my Vampire brother who wanted to kill me and the Ice King(Adventure Time) too. I tell ya, it was down right weird because it felt so real.

4.) 1 CD you'll have for the rest of your life? Which one..?
Movie: The Fault in Our Stars. Music: Adele's Hello.

5.) You find yourself in Korea, what's the first thing you do..?
Go to Lotto world or go see the Namsam Tower... I'd die happy once I've seen that 'most talked about' place in movies,books, interviews and what not or I'll enter a noddle shop and order a big bowl of Ramyun.

6.) One thing you've always wanted..?(other than your bias.?)
I have always wanted to be A famous writer. Believe it or not, it had always been a dream of mine even though I don't know the first thing about Writing so well...a gurl can dream right..?

7.) Favourite thing about yourself..
The fact that I like Kpop. Trust me, Kpop had been a blessing to me, the moment it stepped into my life. And even though I joined because of The Boy singers of boy band's Ability to Wage war in the Hormones of teenage girls, I've decided to make the most out of it and study the Hangul Language.

8.) Your thoughts on tattoo.
Uhm..I don't like tattoos, I never did. I love my body very much to go through with piercing it. I don't know how does stars do it but they must be strong hearted..

9.) If you weren't a Kpop fan what band or Genre would you like instead..?
To be honest, I am an American Pop fan, only that I love Raps a lot. Then you would find more Raps on my iPod than songs but now, it's so filled with Kpop but without Kpop, I'd still be An Apop person.

10.) What's your Favourite book.?(Mangas Count)
Well I love the Alex Rider series a lot and because it's Action, which is my favorite genre but Not in KFan Fictions. I don't fancy K-Fictions action..is that a bad thing..?:O

11.) What's your Ideal first date like.?
I have no idea.. I always like to be surprised but taking me to a fancy restaurant or A fair for a first date..? Is a big NO for me. One I don't like Fairs and Two, Been all Fancy with the Fancy dress and Fancy talk is not my style.

12.) When you look at someone what's the first thing you notice..?
The Shoes. I always have my head bowed when I walk, so when I walk, I stare at people's shoes instead. Been doing it since I was young, It became a Habit.

13.) One question for your bias? Only one?
'Will you marry me..?'

And I'm done. Now I tag this Peeps;
kari0728 mintyoongii runforbts min_nie99 yixingexo Im_the_diamond BubbleTeaUnicorn NazMel258 SparklingBubbleTea -LongHairPrincess

And these are their questions.

1.) What would you like to do on a raining day.?

2.) What would you say your best gift for Valentine is.?

3.) If you had one wish granted to you, what would you wish for.?

4.) If you're a Kpop fan, would you say regret stepping into The Kpop Fandom.?

5.) What do you think of Kpop surgeries..?

6.) As an Exo-L, what would you SINCERELY do if you find out, your bias was dating someone you never really liked..?(another Girl group)

7.) What's your Favourite Song.?

8.) What's your ideal type of a perfect boyfriend.?

9.) If you had To change your name, what would you change it too.?

10.) Would collect A bullet for the one you love.?

11.) What Place would you like to visit in your dream country..?(e.g Paris. Place would be the Eiffel tower.)

Tag at least Ten people. :-)

Thanks for Reading, I will be updating Soon.

P.s=Who loves SEL.?

-Author Lee.