Prologue

Cover by babyeunwoo
-------

Minhyun's POV

"NE???, seduce my Boss?" I yelled as Baekhyun got up to cover my mouth.

"Ya Minhyun-ah stop shouting so much" he said as I nodded and he released my mouth.

"Mianhaeyo geundae, you want me to seduce Mr yixing?" I asked hoping they'll say no but guess what... They all nodded and they weren't kidding. All their straight gazes were boring into my eyes. And they waited for my reply.

"I'm sorry, I can't do it besides MR Yixing is a scary man,there is no way I'm seducing him. If you want someone to do that, go get a prostitute,they'll do a better job than me" I bowed about to leave. Seduce him? Why on earth would I seduce him? I'm his personal maid not a prostitute.

Someone cleared their throat as I turned to face them all. It's a good thing they all are Good looking, if not I won't even listen to whatever they had to say. It was bad that they thought I was cheap.

"Minhyun is your name right?" The red-haired one in the corner said as I nodded my head. He flashed me an evil grin before moving towards me. "You applied to HUNMIN university didn't you?" How did he know? I was about answering when he stopped in front of me and smiled-falsely. "That university is owned by my family"

"G-Geuraesso?" I stuttered while he stared at me for a very long time.

"If you do this,I'll make sure you get in..." I knew where this was going to. "And if I don't?".

"You don't get in." He ended with a smile,same with the others. Why did they care so much about Getting their friend seduced?

"Wae? Why do you want me to seduce him?!"

"He's never had a relationship with any girl,he's never even had a crush" Sehun said first.

"Or even kissed a girl!" Kai followed.

"Or spoken to one" Chanyeol ended with a sigh, shaking his head. Was Master yixing really like that?

"Then he must be gay!" I concluded as they all shouted. "Mwo?! GAE-IN? Lay?"

"Minhyun Dongsaeng, you've got it all wrong, Lay isn't gay. He's not interested in boys or guys as you say. He's straight" Suho said trying to convince me but no, I know Lay is Gay.

"I know what you're thinking Minhyun but he really isn't gay. wouldn't we have known? Besides Lay won't care if he was gay or not..." Sehun uttered with his full attention on his phone.

"Then if he isn't gay why isn't he attracted to any female?" They all shook their heads. "That's why we want you to seduce him" Chen said placing his hand on my shoulder and patting it. Please tell me I'll wake up from this dream soon.

"Chen oppa are you trolling me?" He giggled and shook his head and for the first time in my life,I wished this was all a troll by Chen.

"Think about it Minhyun. You get to go to a very good university. If you just seduce Lay." When did seducing someone become a good thing? Arrrrggghh! I'm so torn right now. Seduce him or not? Besides will I even be able to do that? He only sees me as his personal maid,nothing more.

"Mr Yixing doesn't have to know about this right?" They were about replying when their eyeballs started to widen one after the other and I could tell they were looking at something behind me.

"Know about what?" Came the voice from behind and guess what?

It was Zhang yixing...My Cold Boss.

-----
Glossary

Mianhaeyo-I'm sorry.

Geundae- But.

Geuraesso. So..?

Mwo- what?

Dongsaeng- Younger One. Younger sibling.

Special thanks to babyeunwoo for The Cover. Her work is simply amazing! Kamsa!!!