15. Lovestruck

Baekhyun's POV

"Go Ara!" I called as she stopped and looked at Me. "What the hell do you think you are trying to do?"

"Chaebal!! Chaebal! Let me die. I can't leave this life any more. I hate it Baekhyun. Can't you see how cruel the world is? I can't even be with you no matter how much I tried. Chaebal let me die" she pleaded with tears coming out of her eyes. She moved a stepped forward when I shouted.

"SARANGHAE! SARANGHAE Ara but please come down from there and let's sort this out please I'm begging you Ara,don't die"

"Oppa mianhae. I'm sorry that I won't grant your wish.I'm sorry that we won't get married, I'm sorry I won't have kids for you,I'm really sorry but Oppa live well okay,when I die, I'll become a Star make sure you look at me everyday okay?"

What is she talking about?

"Ara chaebal, don't jump please. I need you by my side. I love you and can't let you go please don't jump"I begged mercilessly praying that she doesn't Jump.

"Oppa...I love you too" she smiled and then jumped and suddenly, my heart stopped as she jumped.

"Ar.....Ara....s...sh...she's d...dea..NO! Ani...Ani she can't die...Ara-ah...Go Ara!!!" I called as I cried. She was gone forever. I wasn't going to see her anymore?

Ara...Ara....I cried harder.

"Baekhyun! Baekhyun! Ya get up!" A voice called as I smiled. "Ara...Ara is that you?" I asked.

"No you lazy butt. It's me Chanyeol the person that's gonna kick you so hard if you don't freaking get out of bed" I groaned and sat up while rubbing my eyes. "What do you want?" I sneered.