1. Lost home

A/N: i don't want to confuse you readers but this chapter and the next one will be her story on how she got into Lay's home. Happy reading.

******************

Minhyun's POV

'Eiommanim! Abeuji!' Those were words I never got to say through out my life time because I was dropped in an orphanage centre before there was any room for second choices. One thing about the orphanage is that, once you are in it,you forget about the parents that gave birth to you and wait for new ones to adopt you and every day becomes a struggle. From the moment your little baby feet steps into the orphanage, your rank in the society becomes low. No one sees you as a human and even if you don't read their minds,you can tell that they are judging you in their hearts. Automatically, you become a nobody.

But

I wanted to change that. I wanted to be looked at with respect and regard. I wanted people to See me as a potential human which is why I took the exams into SYNHEE highschool and passed. Now I was graduating and happy that one part of my life is already accomplished.

"Minhyun-ah" my best friend called as I stopped and waited for her to approach me.

"Soojin wae-o? Why were you running that fast to catch up with me?" I asked feeling a little concerned that she ran with her asthma problem. Yes! She has asthma! She paused to catch her breathe before standing well to talk to me.

"Song Minhyun you are a lucky girl. How did you get a perfect grade in that test?" Ne? I what?

"Neo what are you talking about? How can I have a perfect score? Besides, they won't post the result until next week" PSH! Was she having brain failure?

"Aiish! Jinja!" She slapped me across the arm. ouch! Apayo! "Why can't you just believe me for once uh? Come quickly, the scores where pasted today!" She ran gesturing me to follow her. Did I just hear her say that the scores have been posted? I think I did. Forgetting what I had come to take from my locker, I ran towards the school's noticeboard. It was crowded because everyone wanted to check their own scores. I pushed through and stopped in front of the large board. Placing my fingers on it,I start to scroll down.

NAME       CLASS                SCORE
2. Song     Grade 12.             100%
Minhyun

Is the world lying to me right now? I got a perfect score? But if I was second who was the first?

NAME       CLASS        SCORE
1. DO        Grade 12b.    100%
Kyungsoo