5. Wardrobe Reorganization

Minhyun's POV

It really gets lonely at times in this big house but then again what do I do? I should be thankful that I even have somewhere to stay.

The footsteps coming from the staircase drew my attention. I turned and saw Ahjussi talking to someone on the phone and at the same thing, struggling with this tie. Aissh seriously.

I stepped forward and collected his tie from him. He stared at me like I was crazy but I ignored him. After all, I was his maid and weren't maids suppose to help?

Putting the tie around his neck, I drew him close and carefully help him knot his tie. He stayed still the whole time but when I was about to go, he wrapped his right arm around my waist and drew me close to him.

What did he think he was doing?

"Ahjussi, let go" I muttered.

"Wae? Didn't you knot my tie so you could be so close to me?"

This two faced Boss.

"Ani, that's not it, you seem like you needed help so I...."

"Don't do my tie anymore,you're trying to seduce me that way but remember I'm a man..Minhyun" he grinned and walked away. Opening the door, I watched him leave.

Namja? PSH! He calls himself a Man?
Aigooo!

My phone beeped in my pocket. I took it out and Looked at the screen. It was a message from Dongsoo Oppa.

Dongsoo Oppa: Let's have breakfast together.

Me: Arraseo Oppa.

I put my phone back into my pocket and run up stairs to change into something more appropriate. That's if I ever had any.

----------

".....And we'll have the combo size chocolate cupcakes" he said while I watched him order. The waitress nodded and went to take down our order leaving Dongsoo Oppa and I together. It was weird because We weren't friends and he didn't have a valid reason as to why he had to see me.

"Is staying with Lay Hyung Hard?" He asked playing with the coffee spoon.

"Ani. He doesn't give me much work. At times the house gets lonely and I don't have Much to do, I'd have gone looking for a job but I already have a Job"

"Ah.." He smiled. "I know that feeling..the feeling of Boredom."