20. 'I'll Go..'

Minhyun's POV

"Song Minhyun!" Dongsoo called running towards me. I stopped and starred at him. He pulled me into a Hug which was funny because he Looked worried.

"Oppa...what's wrong?" I asked as he tightened his arms around me. We stayed that way for a while before he pulled away. "Nan..." He said softly. "I'm leaving"

"Ne? Leaving? To where?" I questioned. "To the states, I'm going to the states"

"Oppa, you should be happy because you are going to have a better life"

"Arra but I do not want to go without you" he confessed as he looked into my eyes, holding my hands. "It took me years to find you and now that I have finally found you, I'm not letting you go again" he stated, confusing me. "Please Minhyun you have to come with me, we can start a new life there, get married and settle down there"

I released my hands from his own.

"Oppa, what are you talking about? How can I live with you? Oppa, do you love me?"

He sighed and shook his head. "It's look like that Minhyun, I'm not in Love with you, you are a Dongsaeng to me"

"Then why are you forcing me to go with you? Why Oppa?"

He was about to reply but a man seemed to be calling him."I'll call you later arraseo, For now goodbye Minnie" he kissed my cheeks and went into the black car. Hmmm..okay, what just happened now? Am I dreaming? Or was this a prank again by Ahjussi's friends?

I walked out of the building when I saw two familiar figures. One was Woobin and the other was OMG! Soojin?

What was she doing here? I quickly hid behind a small tree and watched them closely. Soojin had tears in her eyes and she was begging Woobin but he only shook his head and turned away from her. I couldn't hear much cause we were so far from each other.

Woobin walked away with tears in his eyes. He looked Heartbroken and I had never seen Woobin that way before. What exactly was happening between the both of them? And why were they acting like this again.