4. The Deal

Minhyun's POV

"A beautiful day....a beautiful day, it's another beautiful day.",I sang and finally placed the last dish on the rack. I looked around and smiled. Working as a maid wasn't too bad at all, in fact there were times where I asked myself if I truly was I maid cause Ahjussi Didn't treat me like one.

The door bell rang interrupting my thoughts as I quickly took of the apron and rushed towards the door. I didn't bother looking through the door hole by opening the door and Behold Eight beautiful people staring at me and they were Ajuhssi's friends.

"Ahnyeonghaseyo Ahjussis Geundae Ahjussi Yixing isn't..." They didn't let me finish before entering into the house. Ah Mwoya? How can they enter into someone's house like that?

They all entered and sat down. I hadn't even asked then to sit yet.

"Uhm...Lay Ahjussi, Isn't home if you are here to see him then..."

"We came to see You" the one called Suho said. Uh? Me?

"Nan? Wae?" I asked as he got up as I started to take light steps back.

"It's just something you have to do for us"

I swallowed hard and Faced them. Their faces seemed serious, whatever it is they wanted,seemed important.

"Minhyun-ah, Since you came into this house, have you seen Lay with other Girls, Ladies, woman?" Chen questioned as I shook my head.

"Ani...He doesn't look like the Type to bring Women home" I concluded.

"Maja!" Sehun uttered. "He actually doesn't have a girlfriend"

"Ne. He's not meant to have a girlfriend, he should have a fiancé" I added as I earned a smirk from Jong In.

"Well, Your boss doesn't have  A fiancé.I'm pretty Sure he's a virgin"

I laughed. I lost my manners by laughing. Mwo? Virgin? At his age?

"Mianhae" I quickly apologized as soon as I noticed my inappropriate behavior.

"Gwenchanha" Chanyeol said. "We think it's funny too and that's where you come in" he paused and looked at me keenly. "Minhyun-ssi, we want you to seduce Lay Hyung"