23. Hidden Reasons.

Anonymous POV

Minhyun and Kyungsoo stared at each other like it was a stare battle. There were so many things she wanted to say to him. He had been with her for a long time, stood by her, protected her and he was only doing it to protect her because she was his sister.

"Minhyun-ah, let's go someplace private to talk about it, please"

"No, there's nothing to talk about Kyungsoo... I'm not talking with you. I know everything now so just leave me alone" she uttered with a serious face.

"But Minhyun..." He called reaching out to touch her arm but she dodged his touch. "Don't come near me anymore" and with that, she left the Hospital with a broken heart.

Her heart was aching so badly when she rushed out of the hospital. She stood in front of the hospital and cried.

"Minhyun! Minhyun!" Lay called as he rushed towards her, enveloping her in a desperate hug. "Gwenchanha..? Are you okay? How did the surgery go?" He asked when he released her while she studied his face. Concern was stamped boldy on his forehead.

"I'm fine, Your friends just played a prank on you"

"Mwo? Nugu? My friends?" She nodded.

"Aisshh, I need to teach those punks a lesson" he said and walked to his car when Minhyun grabbed his arm. He stopped walking at the sudden touch and faced her. Her eyes had become watery again and he noticed. Did something happen again? He asked him. Did he do something wrong again?

"I-I need you today... You have to stay with me today Ahjussi. For now,you are the only one that can cure a broken heart" she pleaded as Lay removed her hand from his wrist and hugged her again but this time, the Hug was a Warm and comforting one

And she was right, Ahjussi was her own personal Healer.

-----

Lay collected the bottle from her. It had been her Third bottle and she was already drunk. One thing Lay never did was drink because he knew very well that Alcohol doesn't solve problems.

"That's enough" he said and collected the bottle from her.

"Uh...It's that Ahjussi... That Ahjussi that keeps making my heart go Boom bara Boom.." She laughed. "It's you isn't it?"