22.His Name is Do Kyungsoo..? and He's my....?

Minhyun's POV

"Unnie, Ahjussi and I........"

_

_

_

_

_

_

".....Are Married" I saw as Lay's sad face turned into a happy one and he ran to hug me. His scent, I missed it again.

"What's the meaning of this?" Jae Min Asked as Lay let go of me, while we faced her.

"Unnie you asked if I was Lay ahjussi's wife and I answered but you haven't told me why you are here..." I said acting out a confused me.

"Dwasseo! Forget it! I can't believe this" she yelled, muttering the last sentence. She ran her fingers through her hair in frustration. I knew who she was now. She's the 'other woman' arranged for Lay by his mother and as much as I wanted to tell Her that it was a lie, I had to stand by Lay's side, he has been hurting too much.

"Unnie, what's wrong?" I questioned again trying to touch her when she pushed me away.

"Don't come near me you Evil Witch... Don't think I'm done with you both yet" she said and left angrily while I sighed.

"I thought my heart was going to fall out" I muttered to myself when I felt someone back hug me.

I turned to face him in our hug. "Ahjussi don't you think this Physical Contact is a bit much?"

"Does it matter? After all, you are married to me.."

"Ani, its a fake marriage and in our contract you don't have to touch me" he smirked and pulled me closer to him that I could hear his heartbeat and feel his breath on my face.

"But I want to..." He leaned closer. "..I want to touch you, I want you for myself" I gawked as he leaned closer dangerously. This wasn't the first time we kissed but right now, the look in his eyes said he wanted to devour me. The look in his eyes was Lust but I wasn't ready or was I?

And as his lips were 0.5mm away from me, I quickly stepped back and rubbed my shoulders nervously.

"A-Ah, I sh-should go have a *coughs* Bath and prepare for Tomorrow...*coughs*...goodnight Ahjussi" I bowed and quickly entered into my room. I locked the door swiftly and placed my hands on my chest.