24. LETTING GO/Be my Jagiya

Lay's POV

"Are you okay now?" I asked as She walked into the kitchen. She nodded and sat on the stool in front of me.

"What would you like to eat? I made breakfast but I didn't know if you'd like Bacon and Sunnyside up eggs" I said taking out the Bacon from the frying Pan.

"Dwasseo, Anything is good as long as you made it" I chuckled knowing well that she was only trying to be cheesy.

"Are you trying to be cheesy with Me, Minhyun-ah?"

She looked away and muttered a quiet; "No".

I smirked and served her breakfast and went to sit beside her. She started eating while I watched her eat her breakfast, fork by Fork.

"Uhm, Ahjussi, you are making me feel uncomfortable, if you want my breakfast, just say it, I'll give you.. No need to Eye Rob it"

I chuckled loudly while she ran her hands through her hair. I liked the way my heart was beating for her, for Minhyun.. I loved her too much to let her go. I won't ever let her go....Never.

I picked up her idle hand and placed it in mine. She flinched surprised by the contact our hands made. I'm glad she felt the sparks too.

"Minhyun-ah, you came into my world like a growing flower and for months I watched you blossom into a beautiful woman. A woman, my heart has come to love, A woman my heart can not do without, A woman, I can not let go...you became that woman..with you, I can't ever deny my feelings even though I thought once that it might not be Love, I still couldn't deny what other people could see. I'm happy the most when I'm with you and I'm glad when you are in my arms, Song Minhyun, I love you with this Little heart of Mine....Nan, Saranghae"