16. The deer-eyed Oppa + #Happy Kyungsoo-Me Day

Lay's POV

"Ya yixing! Yi xing! Yi xing!" Suho called me for the last time as I turned and gave him the 'What?' Look. He smiled,then hit the back of my head.

"What were you thinking?! This is the fifth Level and you're still losing to Chen and chanyeol" he said pissed at the video game we were playing.

"You don't think I'm playing well? Then play it yourself! PSH!" I gave him the console and got up when I stopped in front of Yifan who was holding a popcorn. He stared at me for a while before we both went into my study.

"How's your mom?" He asked placing the popcorn on the table. Seriously yifan, out of all the questions in the world,you just had to ask that. How brilliant! Note the sarcasm.

"Well she's my Omma and she's good" I answered his very dumb question.

"And your Dad?" I raised a 'really?' Brow.

"Seriously yifan,what do you want?"

"First it's Hyung and second of all, suho told me about your mom's proposal,are you okay?" Yifan asked me and suddenly I wished he had asked me about my cousins. I didn't feel like talking about it but it was too hard to keep it in.

"Ne. I'm fine" was the only thing I found myself saying.

"And will you go ahead with the plan?" He asked as I looked down at the legs of the table. I didn't know.

"I don't know" I gave him my most sincere answer. He scanned me for a while before leaning close. "And those Minhyun know?"

I looked away. "No"

He leaned back.

"Yixing, you have to let Minhyun know cause if you don't she's going to be hurt"

"I know yifan and I'm trying to come up with a better solution" I suggested while he watched me rumble.

"I don't think you can escape from this Lay...don't think of it and do it after all, we both know what your mom is capable of doing" He said as I sighed and sat back.