3. Meeting the crew(Exo) dedicated to TaoYiHan.

Lay's POV

"And this will be your bedroom" I ended as she squealed. She was too childish. Everything about her was childish. I don't still know why I gave her the job but I know she'd be prefect for it.

"Ahjussi. What exactly do you do?" She asked sitting on the bed. "I'm into business administration" I replied.

"So you are the type that goes to work every morning and comes back late at night?" I nodded as she stood up and walked around the room. "That's a very boring job. Ahjussi."

"Really? I really like my job so well" I crossed my arms and locked gazes with her.

"You must be a boring man then" she laughed and looked down at her feet. She had the perfect blue eyeballs one could get lost. She was really pretty. I wanted to know her. I wanted to know more about her. Was that why I brought her with me? She is poor yet she didn't steal my wallet. She even chased me to return it. Yes! She is different. Didn't she have parents? Why didn't she call them? Did she run away from home? I was curious to know what type of girl stood before me.

"Tell me your story. I want to know where you are from and what your parents are like." Her face turned pale and her eyes became watery. Did I ask something I wasn't supposed to ask?

"Mianhae. I didn't mean to s-"

She wiped her tears.

"Dwaesso. You should know who I am right? After all you're my boss"

"Will you be okay?"

She nodded and opened her mouth to talk while I listened. I wished I could hug her and tell it would be fine but I don't want her to misunderstand.

Minhyun Dongsaeng you are my responsibility now.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *
"Yixing! Come here Ppali" Suho shouted from the entertainment room.

"Mwo?" I asked immediately I stepped in. "Hyung is on TV" Baekhyun said with a wide smile.

Hyung? What hyung? Who's on TV?

"Who's on TV?" I inquired sitting close to Jong In who seemed tired.

"Luhan Hyung." Sehun replied and took the popcorn from the table which was stolen by Chanyeol. These things always ended in a popcorn fight.