27. Unwanted Company.

Anonymous POV

Smiling brightly, she picked up her phone and took photos of Him while sleeping, knowing fully well he'd be mad at her when he's up and sees it but it was a risk she was willing to take.

"When are you going to stop taking photos of me? I'm trying to sleep here" he said, as she froze, caught red headed. He had never been a deep sleeper, so even the little flashes of the camera could get him up like A soldier ready for War.

"I just wanted your photo as my Wallpaper" she expressed, trying to tuck her phone into PJ pocket when Yixing caught hold of it and scrolled through the photos, leaving her to bite her lips still they turned pink.

"Say 'Saranghae'" he said, positioning the camera in front of them both as they both did the peace sign and click. He handed her her phone before wrapping his hands around her waist.

"Ahjussi ~" she cooed sweetly. "When are you going to let my waist go? It's like you're addicted to it"

He stretched forward to peck your lips. "Wrong! I'm addicted to you. Not your waist"

"You're being cheesy again. I'm going to Order us something to eat. Stay here" .

‘Stay here?’ it wasn't like he was going anywhere.

he watched her pick up the phone and start a conversation with the Receptionist as his smile wouldn't disappear from his face. To him,it all still felt like A dream.

His phone rang causing him to pause his daydream and answer it. "Hey Yixing!" Suho yelled from the other end and lay groaned.

"What now..."

"We are in Busan. Heard you're there too. What's your room number?"

"What makes you'll think I'll tell you and ruin my Peace with Minhyun?"

Silence.

"You should tell us before we find out. It's not like we don't know the hotel you're lodged in"

Face palming, he got out of bed and walked over to the closet to get a shirt to put on with his Phone under his right ear and on top his right shoulder. "How did you find out anyway? Its not like I mentioned going on A Vacation with my girlfriend"