17. The Date

Minhyun's POV

Wishes!

If only they came true, I know I'll be somewhere in New York working as A designer and having a husband that would love me but it was never going to happen. Why?

Because Wishes, Do not Come true.

My phone rang for the fifteenth time when I finally picked it up and saw the Name that flashed across the Screen.

**** Xi Luhan calling ****

"Ahnyeonghaseyo Oppa" I greeted and heard him snicker instead.

"Oh so now you pick up?" I could tell that he was a bit pissed.

"Oppa Mianhae, I was just studying for the Upcoming Exams" I replied.

"Our Minhyun is soo Studious" he teased as I scoffed. "Oppa, why did you call?"

"Maja! I need help" he said.

"Oppa. I already told you, I'm not going to shop for Hello Kitty Merchandize anymore"

"That's not it, I want you to be my girlfriend" he said as I got up from my bed shocked and landed with my butt on the floor. I didn't even know I was that close to the Edge of the Bed.

"Oppa, Did you drink again? Or are you playing a truth or dare game?" I asked slowly getting up from the floor.

"Ani...I just want you to be my Fake Girlfriend. There's a girl, I have been trying to impress but she is always playing Hard to get"

After his explanation, I felt relieved and also annoyed.

"So you want to use me to make your Crush Jealous?"

"Yes!" He said enthusiastically.

"Ani, Andwae, No..I'm not doing it!"
"Uh? Ah Wae?" He pleaded as my smile turned into a grin.

"Why should I do it? Uh? What do I get when I do it?"