6. Gwenchanh-a?

Lay's POV

She came down in another short dress exposing her knee and part of her laps. I didn't like her dressing this way but what could I do? She was too Stubborn. She wouldn't get rid of the clothes so I let her be,I couldn't possibly force her.

"Ah Nee...I couldn't. Mianhae, I'll do better" She sulked while talking on the phone. Who was she talking to?

"I promise" she said as she sighed and placed the phone in her pocket.

"Who were you talking to?" She spun around and stared at me shocked. "Uhmm...Uhmm..I was uhmm...talking to a friend". I didn't believe her but I let it slide. It was her life not mine.

"Hmm..okay,I'll be going to the office. Make sure you take good care of the house" I said a little firm as she nodded and kept rubbing her fingers. She was nervous. I moved close to her, dropped my suitcase down and held her hand. She shrieked at our touch and I almost laughed at her expression.

"My tie's sloppy today. Shouldn't you help me with it?" She stared at me like I was crazy. "It's Fine,just help me" she nodded again while bitting her lips. Her hands rose slowly to my neck and adjusted my tie. She was getting all red already. She quickly straighted it and withdraw her hands.

"Have a Nice day at work" she bowed as I stepped towards the door. My hands were on the knob when I thought of something before turning and moving close to her.

"W-w-w-w-ae?" She asked as she stepped back until she collided with the table.

"Does this House get boring?" She looked at me weirdly before looking around. "Yes it does. Sometimes I really do feel like hanging myself, tell me Ahjussi, how did you manage to cope in this house?"

"Well I spend my days at work and work late. So when I come back home,I come home to sleep" I answered as she looked around. "I was right. Ahjussi is a really boring Man"

"Don't you have friends? You can invite them to come over but do not throw a party in my house. I hate the smell of Alcohol and teenage boys" She scoffed and looked in the opposite direction.