9. 'To shut you up'

Minhyun's POV

I cleaned the last dishes before putting them in the rack. We had just had dinner and I had to clean the plates before I slept tonight. Being a personal maid, I didn't get to do much work and I was happy Lay Ahjussi didn't over work me.

Imputing the security code, I close the door and turn on the security alarm. I passed by the study when I saw the light turned on. Was Lay still working? I walked towards the study and stood behind the wall.

Lay sat back quietly checking some files and yawning. He looked sleepy and there seemed to be a whole lot to be done. I quickly made him coffee and took it to him.

"Ahjussi...this is for you" I said and placed the mug beside the pile of files he was going through.

"Gomawo~" he thanked without sparing me a glance. For the past few days now, Ahjussi had been so distant from me and I wasn't able to tell why.

"Ahjussi is there something wrong with us.."

He stopped flipping pages and looked at me.

"No because there was No Us. Don't get confused thoughts Minhyun, remember you're just my maid"

Ouch! That hurt! So he only thought of me as a maid and a slut? How then could I seduce him.

Mianhae Lay-issi I didn't want you to think me as a s***.

"Geurae? Then let me do my Job. Where do you need Help?" I sat close to him and pulled out a file when he grabbed my wrist and pushed it away from the files.

I was shocked by his action. How could he do this to me?

"Get your hands of my file and go away.Go sleep or something. Don't you have School to go to?" He said with a sneer in his voice.

"Ahjussi why are you being Mean now? What did I do? I'm so confused right now that it's killing me so tell me what I did wrong?" I yelled as he picked up his things.

"Your too noisy, I'm going to work in my room" He turned and mistakenly hit the cup of coffee as it fell on me.

"Arrrhhh!" I cried and held my Arm. It burns. Aissh! Apayo.

"Gwenchanh-a?" Lay asked dropping his things and holding my arm.

"I'm fine.". I said and pushed him away. He seemed shocked by what I had done. So he was starting to care?

"I'm fine.." I repeated "I don't need your pity"