25. Meeting Again.

Minhyun's POV

"You are what?" Luhan asked sitting on the couch in the balcony of Ahjussi's house. "Look, you can't do that. You can't go all the way to Busan to get D.O back"

"I know, trust me I do but if I don't, kyungsoo is going to leave and I will never get to Know who I am Oppa. I have a family. If kyungsoo is truly my brother then I have a family that's probably waiting for me. I have an Omma and I have an Appa too" I explained. "Well since you put it that way, you have to go see him but you have to tell Lay, he has to know" he advised. I sighed. I knew what ahjussi was like. He would freak out the moment he finds out that I'm going on this vacation to see DO and I didn't want him to cancel that. No! I did not.

"I'll tell him when we get there." I said satisfied with my decision. Luhan only shook his head and talked about this girlfriend. I found out that she used to stalk Luhan for months until Luhan fell in Love with her. She was so persistent.

5:00pm.

It was time to leave. Letting the excitement rush through me, I picked up my Luggage and dragged it with me to the front of the front door. Ahjussi should be here soon. Looking at my Watch, I opened the door and stepped pulling my luggage out while using my leg to shut the door. Lay stood in front of the house, waving at me. Smiling, I proceeded to walk towards him when I missed my step and he caught me.

"Is this clumsiness or nervousness?" He asked, hovering over me. I got out of his arms with my face as red as a tomato.

"I don't know, just ask the whole zoo that's making noise in my Tummy"

He smirked caressing my face. "Since you mentioned tummy, how about putting a baby in there?"

"Ya! Are you crazy Ahjussi?" I almost yelled.

"It's called Love, not craziness" pecking me lips, he picked up my luggage and placed it in the car. As we got into the car. Lay started the engine and we where on the Road to Busan. Lay and I held hands as he drove while I kept blushing and smiling. I love Ahjussi so much but why does it feel that this wasn't Going to last? What other terrible things were going to happen? I stared at his Face again. He was so happy and I was Happy too. Holding on to his hands I prayed in my heart that nothing was going to separate us anymore. Please God, I don't want to lose Him.