18. 'You Are Mine'

Lay's POV

She opened the door and entered into the House looking really tired. She looked like she would faint any second from then. Dropping her Bag on the Couch, she removed her shoes and headed into the Kitchen.

   I slowly crept downstairs so she wouldn't notice me and entered into the Kitchen. She gulped down a glass of water and ran her hands through her hair.

Something was bothering her, she always did that when something was bothering her and I was right cause she sat down on one of the Kitchen Stools and looked out the window, intently.

  I crept up slowly behind her and put my arms around her. She shrieked surprised in my arms but she didn't turn to face him. Instead she faced the Window.

  "Minhyun-ah...." I cooed. "....what's bothering you?"

She didn't answer, instead, she got up and faced me with a smile, I knew was Fake.

  "Ahjussi, nothing's bothering me, I'm just tired that's all" she lied. Why wouldn't she just trust me and tell me what's wrong with her? After all, I am her husband.

'Fake Husband' my subconsciousness corrected me.

"Minhyun...."

She picked up her shoes cutting me off. "I'm tired, I'm going to bed"

"Chaebal, let's talk...we need to talk..."

"I can't talk this night with you Ahjussi, I just had a Tiring day at school and I want to go sleep, you should sleep too" she quickly said in one breath as I pulled her back and Hugged her expecting her to struggle but she didn't but it didn't mean that she Embraced me back. She just stood still in my arms.

I brought her closer and placed my chin in her head;

"Just give me time Minhyun, I just need time but promise me you won't go anywhere, please?"

Then the Most Shocking thing happened.

She lifted her hands and threw them around me, yes, she hugged me back.

-------

Minhyun's POV

"Just give me time Minhyun, I just need time but promise me you won't go anywhere, please?" I heard him say as my head was in his chest.I inhaled his perfume, he smelled Nice, he always did.

I pulled my hands up slowly and hugged her back. He seemed shocked by my actions but I only hugged him more and said; Arraseo. I won't leave, I promise"

"Gomawo" he said into my hair as I smiled into his chest. I didn't want to lose him. I knew he was my Boss, and he probably won't like me back, all he's ever going to have for me is pity but even with that, I still liked the fact that he cared.