21.Surprise! Surprise!

Lay's POV

Pushing her away from me,I sat up and pushed my hair to the back. I couldn't do this anymore. I couldn't pretend that this was right anymore.

"O-Oppa~" she called as I ignored her but she turned me to face her. "Oppa look at me! Nan, Saranghae. I love you with all my heart so please just come to me already"

"No! I can't come to you cause I have someone in my heart already. She's the one my heart is beating for right now so don't do anything stupid and call of the engagement"

She became sad and sat down. "I won't call it off, I can't lose you"

"Are you Daft? Or do you not hear well? I said I'm not letting Her go for you and even if you succeed in making me your husband, trust me I will never love you. I'll make sure I cheat on you with other women and have babies outside, I'm make sure you cry and have pain for the rest of your life and I'll make sure I never have a child with you. So before you commit a big error right now, let me go!" I snapped, grabbed my coat and headed outside. I entered into my car and drove to Pick Minhyun up at school.

"Oh hey Yixing" wu yi fan called my attention as I faced him. "Hyung, what's good?"

"Nothing... Are you here to see minhyun?" I nodded.

"Baekhyun already took her home"

"Jinja? Thanks yifan" I said about to go when he stopped me. "Yixing, Minhyun's breaking. That innocent girl is breaking already and I can't bare to see her that way...Yixing you should stop causing her pain and let her go"