Acknowledgements

Writing a book is hard. I find writing fanfiction equally as tough, even though the plot has already been set up, characters developed, etc. With fanfics, one has to make sure backstories check with the actual book, descriptions match with characters, and the previous foreshadowing can be understood in this new installment.

You could argue that fanfiction is actually harder then starting fresh with a new piece of writing. And you would win.

***

I'd like to thank my first and original readers, you've sticked with me the whole journey. It all started 6 months ago. Thank you, for I would have deleted my story in despair of no one finding it.

Thank you Emo_Queen_65, you've been an inspiration in a multitude of ways.

My gratitude to those of you who participated in my ridiculous contests-- those were a pleasure to judge.

And finally, last but not least, those of you who answered my QOTC's and commented inline on my story. No matter if the comments were jokingly death threats, "please update"'s, you always brought a smile to my face.

With a final Repair Me XOXOXO,

7halfbloodss.

P.S. This is what's going on in my other stories:

1) What The Rebels Want (The Selection)

-Published and Ongoing

2) Percy Jackson & Annabeth Chase: Parental Approval

-Published and ongoing

3) The Best Friends Story: Kenji Kishimoto

-Published and ongoing