(2)

KENJI:

    "KENJI!" Juliette screamed through the door. "WAKE UP! I need your help..."

    "Ugh, princess. What?" I muffled back, speaking through a pillow on my face. I heard the door open and seconds later the light burned my eyes.

    I kept my eyes shut, "What. Do. You. Want?"

    "You-"

    "I knew it, J. You're in love with me. I get it, I'm unbelievably hot, but you gotta let it go, cause I'm not seeing it-"

    "KENJI! If I had any sexual attractions to you, I would have told you so when I first met you."

    "You were shy." She glared at me. "Then what?" I asked again. "You really need to learn how to get to the point."

    She glared at me again.

    "Kenji, listen to her." Someone said by the door. The voice was unmistakable, it was Warner. I still jumped, on the inside, when I heard his voice. Of course no one knew that, I was just getting used to not having him as a general for the sector.

    Juliette turned around and faced Warner, "You were right. He isn't going to do it. We'll just have to find a way to win her over without him romanticizing her... Any ideas Aaron?"

    "Okay, let's go-" Warner turned to leave.

    "Wait a second. Three words: Win, Her, romanticizing... Who's this special 'her'?" I asked, suddenly intrigued by the mention of another women.  I was still lying on the bed, but my eyes were wide open.

    Warner turned back around while Juliette talked, "Oh, you know. Just the commander of Sector 62." she answered.

    I jumped out of the bed and smirked, "I got this. What does she look like- and don't smile like that Warner. Okay, I saw that. It looks weird. Like a horse with a taped on paper horn thats trying to become a unicorn. It just doesn't work." Warner shot me a piercing look, squinting his eyes.

    "Meet us in the training room in an hour, where you guys used to sleep. Be dressed normally and don't do anything cheesy. Just come like yourself-" she explained.

    "A totally hot half-Asian half-white 20 year old man-" I interrupted.

     "And don't do anything stupid, like scare her off. Oh, she also has a small European accent, so don't freak out. See you in 20," Juliette grabbed Warners- no Aaron's- hand and they walked out of my doorway and to the private elevator we used to get to the training room.

    I closed the door and jumped into the shower. After about two minutes, I got out and wiped myself off with a towel. I chose a simple black t-shirt, which hugged my triceps, and a pair of tan knee-length shorts. I finished it off with some black and white converse.

    By the time I was done, I had about ten minutes left. I looked around my messy room and picked up the clothes strewn across the floor. I picked up a cologne bottle off the floor and sniffed it. Just right, I thought. It wasn't too strong, but you could still smell it.

      I looked at the clock, I was already a minute late. Fashionably late, as I like to call it. Time to go meet this Sector 62 commander.

    I walked to the elevator and waited for it to come up, I got in and pressed the "T" for training room. Once I got there, I slipped my hands into my pockets, and walked out to greet Warner, Juliette, Adam, some tall women- woah.

    "Kishimoto, meet Commander Kassandra." Warner pointed to her. She was tall, like my height tall, almost taller. Her brunette hair, very similar to Juliette's, was in a side parted bun at her neck. She wore a black suit and black heeled boots.  The suit fit her very snuggly, she had a lot of curves. Like, a lot a lot. Her bust was big, not huge, but bigger then most. And she was really skinny, but muscular with long legs.

    "Sir," She nodded her head to me.

    I walked up to her and said, "Kenji Kishimoto," and stretched my hand out. She shook my hand with her cold palm and I could see the remains of neon pink nail polish. I cocked one eyebrow.

    "Oh," she shyly smiled, "The perks of having best friends with teenage daughters." She didn't have a russian accent. I wonder why Juliette said that. Maybe Warner had a crush on Kassandra and just pictured her as a russian super model or something- she sure had the body.

    She quickly whispered something into the ear of the guard on her right. He had this giant scar on his face and it stretched when he frowned. He turned on his heel and left, leaving her with another guard. 

    "You're so young. Aren't you a teenager?" I asked. She actually looked like a 22 year old, but I needed to get on her good side, as Juliette told me to. I didn't mind having her here, maybe I'd finally fall in love. But I dismissed the thought right away, it probably wasn't going to happen.

    "I actually still am a teenager-" she started.

    "I'm sorry. What?" Warner stared at her in disbelief. Juliette rolled her eyes. 

    "I'm nineteen, I've been the commander for 5 years now- since I was 14."

    I nodded and then turned on my heel and walked to where Juliette was standing. The number one trick to get a girl was to pretend you're not interested and then surprise her at the end. It doesn't always work though, because some guys push it too far back and the girl eventually looses interest. I had to time it just right. 

    "Well, I need to go. I have some business to attend to, if you need anything, Commander Kassandra, let me know. I can even give a tour if you like." I hoped I wasn't pushing this too fast.

    "Very well. Thank you Mr. Kishimoto," she said, smiling. "I will definitely take you up on that offer."

    "Please, call me Kenji," and with that, I cooly stepped into the elevator and pressed the button. Nailed it!