PART 2

Part 2 Summary:

Juliette and Aaron are happily married with their twins. Kenji and Kassandra are happily married with their one child (and possibly a new addition!). As the four of them continue to fix the problems The Reestablishment started, a completely new one arises.

A society called The Unnamed Society wishes to achieve exactly what Juliette did: delete The Reestablishment. Unfortunately, their plan was ruined when the remainder of Omega Point killed Paris Anderson first.

While some of the Unnamed (as they like to call themselves) decided to back out, now that their job was done, some were extremely unhappy with the scenario. Most of them wanted revenge for years of hard work lost.

Their leader, a corrupt and cruel women, wanted to rule and will do anything to remove any "Omegan Pointies" from existence. It is the job of Sector 45 and 62 to take down the society before they are found first.

Follow your favorite characters as they decide what really is more important: their country or their family. Who will die and who will survive?

Juliette, Aaron, Kenji, Kassandra

James, Angelica

Adam, Quinn

Jace, Tiffany, Rose, Sebastian

Castle, Brendan, Winston

The Unnamed Society:

Mrs. and her subjects