(14)

JULIETTE:

I was sitting on the edge of our bed, not actually crying, but mentally weeping. Kenji and I had become "besties" as he would say. He was gone, and all I had was James, Castle, Adam, Brendan, and Winston.

And Aaron.

Not that I minded, I actually could really use a distraction. I stood up and walked across the room to Aaron's office door. I opened it and slipped in, leaving the door ajar behind me. Aaron was concentrating on his papers, his head in one hand, muttering to himself. He was still wearing his dark blue suit and black tie.

I walked up to his mahogany desk and sat on the edge, my back facing his papers. "What's going on?" I peeked over his shoulder and at the paper. I made sure my chest was close to his face, and by his sudden caught breath, I knew he noticed. The paper didn't look like anything important to me.

"Nothing," he whispered with one final glance at the paper. He looked up at me. "How are you love?"

"I'm doing fine," I answered kind of truthfully. He stared at me and I stared back, a small smile spreading on my lips.

"I don't believe it," he said. He shook his head before going back to his paperwork. I stood up and rubbed my hands against his shoulders. He groaned and rolled his head around.

"Take off your jacket," I whispered to the air. I dragged my hands down his chest and unbuttoned his top button before sliding it off his shoulders.

"What are you doing Juliette?" he asked to his papers.

"Just massaging you," I answered. I rubbed circles into his neck for two minutes, earning a pleasant grunt or groan whenever I reached a good spot. I didn't know much about massage, but I assumed this was the meaning of "knots" in ones back.

After 2 minutes of pressing into his back, I kissed his neck. I got no reaction, just the rustle of more papers. I kissed at a lower spot on his neck and at that he slipped his hands on my waist and pulled me onto his lap. My legs were on either side of his legs and I was facing him.

"Juliette," Aaron pressed.

"What?" I innocently asked.

"Not right now," at that I immediately shied off.

"Oh, okay," I said as I got off of him. His hands caught the middle of my thighs and held me mid-way.

"In just a few minutes, I need to finish this," he let go of me and kissed my hand before going back to the work.

I smiled and left the room, nervous for no reason, and excited for every purpose.

Time to put on what Kassandra gave me. I pressed the button to open up the closet and slipped inside. I walked to the dresser drawer and found the lingerie tucked into the right corner of the top drawer. I had a variety to choose from, as Kassandra was seemingly obsessed. She had short dresses, long ones, tight ones, giant push-up ones, small cups, completely see-through, and one which shouldn't have qualified as sleep clothing. I chose a medium length one, that was loose at the bottom, but tight at the chest. I slipped off my jeans and t-shirt and replaced it with the tan colored dress. It was skin-colored completely, only covered in some black lace at the top rim and bottom. It was just plain silk, no extra layers or anything. It was just me.

I walked out in time to see Aaron exit his room and close the door behind him. He looked at me up and down before saying, "Oh. I thought we were going to do something else. I'll go put on my sweatpants then."

I looked at him in disbelief, how could he not notice? Maybe we shouldn't... And then the wanting started. I felt something deep in my body telling me to get closer, to kiss him, to love him. It was nothing I had ever felt before, but I think Kenji had called it "hormones". They were scaring me.

And yet, I let them take over. I seductively walked over to him and laid my hand on his chest. "Are you sure about that?" I softly murmured.

"Not anymore," he answered. He moved to kiss me, but I stepped back. I teased him by slowly walking to the bed and sitting on it. I crossed my legs as he smiled, his dimples showing, deeper then ever. I laid down on the edge of the bed as he stood over me, undoing his tie. Once it was straight, he threw it off of him and into the room. He fell on top of me, his elbows on either side of my face. "When did you become so sexy?" he breathed onto my face.

"Ever since Kassandra taught me," I truthfully answered.

"Then lets see what she did." Aaron lowered his lips to mine, a soft, but long kiss. I goaded him by closing my lips and not letting him in until he growled. I opened my lips just a fraction and he snuck his tongue in.

I put my fingers in between his locks of hair and twirled them around my fingers. He hugged my lower back while I was still laying on top of the blanket.

"More," I whispered, nodding my head. He stood up with me and I helped him unbutton his shirt. I trailed my fingers over his shoulders as the dress shirt slid off, revealing a body which I still couldn't believe was mine to touch. I wrapped my hands around his neck and he pushed me against the nearest wall. His hands rubbed up and down my waist, causing my dress to slide up, past my underwear. Aaron noticed, and he guided the sleeping outfit up and over my head. By then, all I had on was underwear. Our bare chests touched, which sparked so much weird joy in me.

Aaron's hands traveled all over my body as I pulled on the waistline of his pants. Soon that was off too. We gasped for breath before coming back at each other. He kissed down my neck while I moaned. His hands moved down to my chest and squeezed just right, enough to earn a giant moan from me. I couldn't help it.

I pushed him off and walked him back to the bed. He fell on his back and I smirked. "My turn."

I leaned down on him and slowly unbuttoned his pants. He gasped as I trailed my fingers on the sensitive skin. I pulled his pants down and threw them across the floor. We were both in our underwear as I kissed Aaron's chest and up his neck. He growled when my chest touched his and pushed me under him. He slipped his fingers under my only cover and tugged it down. I was completely naked under him.

I kissed him back, playing with his hair. I tugged on it when he laid down next to me.

We laid panting next to each other until he pulled me into his chest. He faced my face and kissed me all over, showing just how much he loved me. My lips, cheeks, forehead, nose, and eyes felt like they were going to fall off.

Suddenly, an extreme wave of tiredness ran over me. "Goodnight Aaron," I said.

"I love you. Good night, my love." He pulled back the covers and helped me up and into the correct bed position. He covered my chest with the blanket and then got in himself. He pressed his abs against my back, exactly how I liked it. His arms wrapped around my chest.

I smiled to myself and turned around. His breathing caught as our bare chests touched. I wrapped my leg around his as he held me tightly against his body.

I could get used to a life like this.