(17)

Well, here it is. Personally, I don't really want children in the picture, because this fanfic is about to get serious *insert menacing laugh and then chokes*. Be careful what you wish for *dramatic music*.

I cannot wait for you guys to read the summary of Part 2. You'll get some serious feels for the characters dilemma...

2 years later:

In the hospital room of sector 62, sat the commander with a small pink bundle in her hands. The baby girl was throwing her arms around, grabbing anything and tugging on it. Due to Kassandra's long hair, the baby found enough distractions.

Her husband stood pacing the room, thinking of a name. "What about Kenjita!" He exclaimed.

She looked up at him. "Why?"

"Because, it's a mixture of our names," Kenji joked. "The girl form of 'enji' and the K from Kassandra."

"Hah, nice try," Kassandra grinned. "What about Tiffany?"

"Tiffany?" Kenji asked. "Huh, I like it," He stroked his stubby chin. Kenji hadn't changed much from when they had met, the only visible thing was him growing a beard. Kassandra had tried to shave it off during the night, but her pregnant belly had prevented her from seeing his face. She had attempted again, literally just 3 hours ago, but was stopped when her water broke practically on his face.

"My baby Tiffany," he said. Kenji walked up to Kassandra and stroked her hair while holding Tiffany's head. "Tiffany Blueberry Kishimoto."

"Blueberry?" Kassandra cried. "No, absolutely not. How about-"

"Tiffany Vanessa Kishimoto," Kenji said with an encouraging nod.

"Yes," his wife replied.

They filled out the forms until Kassandra was allowed back into her own room at the base. They had decided to not leave, as Kassandra was too sentimental from her first years there.

She and Kenji walked into their giant room. It was a dark wood color all around, giving it a lofty feeling. It had an enormous double door walk-in-closet filled with Kassandra's crazy fashion choices. In one corner, Kenji had a small drawer in which he kept his clothes. He was even allowed to have some hangers for his shirts, as Kassandra loved to sleep in his t-shirts. Kenji loved it too, because she was so long, the shirt only covered about 2 inches of her legs.

Kenji sat down on the bed, the bundle in his arms. She had his black hair and lips, but the rest was her mothers . She actually didn't look very Asian, but Kenji didn't mind. He didn't want to think about his Asian past, and a girl with his families face definitely wouldn't help. 

Kassandra jumped on the bed with him and they both looked at their beautiful daughter. They caressed her face as she slept , both of them careful to not scratch her with their wedding rings. Kassandra tried to hide it, but her eyes watered up. 

Kenji got up from the bed and wrapped Kassandra in a big bear-hug. They sat there staring at their gorgeous Tiffany, until she started crying. 

Kassandra fed her while Kenji took a shower. 

When he came out, he saw them both asleep on the bed. 

He felt his now smooth chin, sad that his "hard work" was gone, but excited to see Kass' reaction.

"Good night," he whispered to them. He laid down with them on the bed, even though it was 8:00 AM. He pressed himself up against his wife and held his daughters head.    

QOTC: 

Who is your favorite character in the Shatter Me series?