(13)

PLEASE READ A/N AT BOTTOM. SUPER IMPORTANT (YOU'LL BE HAPPY:)!

Kenji:

It was moving day. A new chapter of my life. And despite all of those I was leaving, I couldn't be more happy that I was leaving with Kassandra.

Kassandra. God, I loved her. I knew our love was fast-paced, but I still loved her nonetheless. My affection for her was so strong that I was going to propose soon. I didn't mean to be mushy, I usually wasn't, but that was her effect on me.

I was distracted from my thoughts when Kassandra opened my door. "Ready?" She asked.

I nodded my head and grabbed my two bags. I walked to the doorway and looked back at my now clean room. I was going to miss it, even though I'd only stayed in it for about 2 weeks. I smiled to myself before closing the door and moving one bag to my other hand. I slipped my hand around Kassandra's waist, a shudder running through her body.

"I'm still not used to this sensation," she admitted. Today she was wearing 4 inch stilettos, making her about 2 inches taller than me, a miniskirt, and a short cropped t-shirt.

"I still don't understand how men are able to resist you," I told her as we got into the elevator.

"Oh, they can't. I just scare them," she smirked. She flicked her eyes to me and looked down my body. "By the way, once we get there, we're shopping for new clothes for you." We got out of the elevator and were walking down a hallway until an exit sign appeared.

I looked down. I was wearing a t-shirt that said "G A U R D", plain jeans, and converse. "What's wrong with what I'm wearing?"

"How many suits do you have?" She asked as we walked out of the hallway and ended up outside.

"Um... Two-" I started as the sunshine slowly blinded me.

"We'll be having a lot of dinners and people coming over. That was another part of Juliette's plan."

"Oh, okay," I said. I felt a pair of small arms hug my waist and I turned around to be air- tackled by James. Unwanted tears were streaming down his face. "I'm going to miss you bud," I said as I wrapped my arms around his torso.

"Me too," he said in between tears.

"And you can visit me whenever you want," I tried to convince him. It worked. He climbed out of my arms and wiped his tears away. I felt Kassandra's hand on my shoulder. James saw her and wrapped his arms around her too. She seemed as shocked as I was, but she got used to it and ran her hand through his hair.

"We have to go," she said.

I nodded before grabbing James into another hug. "Love ya like a bro," I said. Tears pooled in my eyes, but I disregarded them.

Kassandra slipped her small hand in mine and I turned around with her to face the car. Warner, Juliette, James, and Castle waved. Castle and I already had our goodbye, so did Juliette and I. I was going to miss them, but on the bright side, we were only going to be about an hour away (with traffic).

Kass and I sat down in the car and closed the door. She fell asleep with her head on my shoulder and I looked outside during the 30 minute drive. When we finally came, I gently shook Kass awake. Before we got out, she gave me a quick talk.

"Okay, before we go, I just wanted to tell you this: you know me as Kass, your girlfriend. These people know me as their leader, and I try to be compassionate, but every once and a while, I have to be a strict ruler. This is how I got my position, a side you've probably never seen. Don't freak out." She kissed my nose.

I caught her lips before she could get out of the car. "It'll be fine," I reassured her, sensing she was nervous about something. She nodded and slipped out of the car, me in tow.

Once she stepped out, I took in the view. Her sector had some sort of a garage / warehouse entrance. Lined up in front of it were two rows of ten soldiers, each identical as the one behind. They were all wearing camouflage jackets, a murky-brown helmet, and camouflage pants tucked into dark green hunter boots.

"Soldiers!" Kassandra ordered while slamming her heel against the cement. They stood in a uniform position while Kass finished her instructions. "Please inform the others that we are no longer apart of the Reestablishment. We now embrace the New Beginning started by Juliette Ferrars." The name still sounded weird, New Beginning, but I would get used to it. After the soldiers stared for a moment, she said, "That is all." They saluted before jogging back into the building.

Kassandra turned around on her tall heels and walked up to me, now that we were alone. She smiled, cupped my face, and kissed me. I kissed her back while wrapping my hands around her waist. We stood like that for a couple of minutes, before she pulled back and smiled even wider. I grinned back at her.

I would propose to her within the next week, I knew for sure now.

"Welcome to your new home," she said.

You know what, I've decided to continue this fanfiction. It has brought me WAY too much joy for me to just finish it.

I'll need your opinion on something, though. I will still make an epilogue where Warnette and Kassanji have children, but should I continue the story after that (like a "mid-epilogue") or should I create a new story and start from there? Basically, should I make a whole new book book 5 or continue this book 4?(Either one of them will talk about the parents and their relationship to the children, not vice versa.) Please let me know! Your feedback means a lot. Comment below or PM me with which you would prefer. :)