(4)

Hi, I hope whoever is reading this is enjoying it! Sorry if it's not interesting- hopefully it will become more intriguing.If you have any writing tips, predictions, or ideas PLEASE comment! I'm looking forward to reading those ;).

KENJI:

It was getting darker outside. I looked at the clock, 7:30. My dinner was going to come soon. I had gotten into the habit of eating alone ever since Juliette and Warner started eating together and doing... who knows what. Maybe I'd break free from that pattern and I would find someone to eat with me.

Kassandra, my mind seemed to say, but I just ignored it. Whenever I met a new girl, my mind would always be on her. What it would feel like to hold her hand, kiss her lips, confess what we feel for each other, and other unimportant stuff no girl wants to share with me.

I heard a dresser drawer slam through the wall, speak of the devil. It was followed by the opening of a room door and then a closing. She probably has someone over. I stared at my door, when was my food coming?

About 5 minutes later, a knock came to my door. Finally, I thought. I strided over to the door and whisked it open.

"What took you so long-" I started to say, but stopped shortly. It was Kassandra, not the butler guy that usually brought my stuff.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know you were expecting someone- I'll just go now-" she said while turning around.

"No! Wait- I'm just waiting for my food. Please, come in," I gestured into my room. Thank god I cleaned it up earlier today.

"Oh, thank you." She walked through the doorway and took in my room. I walked over to the circular dining table and pulled out a chair for her. She sat down. "Thats a nice TV," she said, pointing to a 72 inch flat screen- complements from Warner and his nice note that said "Stop annoying me. This should help- W". I still remember when I got that, I was touched he even wrote it.

"Yea," I looked up at its looming figure. Turning to her I said, "So... What's up?"

"Um... Nothing, I just was bored and wanted to get to know you, as we will be seeing each other... You?"

"Not much..." I nodded my head and she nodded hers back awkwardly. "I like your suit. It's very... Bat-women chic."

Her laugh was beautiful. Air came out lightly, making a high pitched noise come from her throat. "Thank you, it was custom made by a tailer we have in our sector. He makes amazing outfits."

"Really? Can he make one for me?" I asked.

"What? Yes of course! Get me a piece of paper, I'll write what you want."

"Cool. " I stood up and picked up my notebook. I tore a sheet out and gave it to her along with my pen. "Okay, so... I want it to be tight on my biceps- you know to attract the girls-" at that she genuinely laughed, tears sparkled in her eyes, "I also want it to be a darkish blue, you know to match my eyes." She looked up and stared at my face.

"Your eyes are very pretty." She said.

"Skip the natural complement- they're brown," I smartly answered.

"I know, but it isn't your eyes as a whole. It's the way the black from your iris' seeps into your eye color."

"You make it seem like I have a disease." I answer, grinning from ear to ear.

She was smiling too, "No, you don't. But if that was a disease, I would want it. Anyways with the suit, I need your size. How long are you from your waist to feet?"

I gave her all the answers to her questions and joked around with a few. At some point our food came, but when the guy left, we continued where we left off.

"How do you want it to look? Like webbed, or-"

"I want to look sexy," I truthfully answered.

"Okayyyyy. But how?" She cocked an eyebrow at me.

"I want to look attractive enough that even you'd fall for me."

"You don't need help with that- you're hot enough. Anyways," she said before I could ask about what she just said,"Whats your diameter across your hips, back bone to front?"

"What?" I asked, not sure I was understanding what she wanted me to estimate.

"Like from your, well, butt to you know your..."

"My what?" I said teasing her.

"Kenji, I'm not going to say it. You know what I'm talking about!" She joked along with me.

"No, I actually do not. Please describe."

"Your reproductive male body part," She said with a totally straight face.

"Ohhhhh. That. Right," and I gave her the estimate. After, we talked about other things until we got to the topic of relationships.

"You see, " I said, "I'm a ladies man, if you couldn't already tell," she scoffed. "Don't worry, I'll have you swept off your feet in no time," I winked at her while a small blush creeped up her neck. "But, I'm the minority of a ladies man. First of all, I'm asian, second of all, I can turn invisible which helps me find out if my girls cheating on me, and thirdly, I've only had two girlfriends in my life..." Her eyes were glued to mine.

"You can turn invisible?" Her eyes widened. I thought she would ask about the two girlfriends thing...

"Yea, watch," I said. I looked for the strings of power located inside of me and tugged. I looked down, I was now a chair instead of a body. I looked up as she gasped. I carefully stood up without making a noise and quietly walked up behind her.

I whispered into her ear, "I can do this." She shivered. I put my hands on her shoulders.

"Can you stop," she whimpered. I immediately turned back to normal. She stood up, my hands dropping from hers, and she wiped her hands down her thighs.

"Thank you for a fun night Kenji."

"It was no problem... Would you like to have breakfast with me tomorrow morning?" I took the chance.

"Of course," she answered while I let out the breath I was holding. She grabbed my hands and kissed my cheek.

"Good night Kenji," she walked out and softly closed the door. I fell backwards on my bed, touching my cheek where her kiss still tingled. This was a good life- and hopefully it was about to get better.