(11)

KENJI (Cause I know you like him:)

Her body lay on top of mine, her hand caressing my cheek. Her thigh traveled up my leg and I grasped her kneecap with my hand. She leaned down to kiss me, only to move and bite my neck. I rolled on top of her: I wanted to take control. I kissed down her body, slowing down and pressing harder when she moaned louder until-
I woke up when I heard some frantic knocking. Man, what an awesome dream. And it could actually happen now that I was with Kass.
I stepped out of the bed and heard thunder. The lightening flashed and the room lit up for a second, only to be plunged back into darkness. Maybe it was only the lightening that woke me up.
I walked back to the bed, only to be stopped by some more knocking. I grabbed my gun from under my bed, before opening the door.
I saw a frightened Kassandra under my door. "Kass, come in," I said. We had agreed not to sleep together (for now) because we would be at her sector sleeping in one room.
"Hey," she said. Her arms were wrapped around herself.
"Are you okay?" I asked. I knew it was stupid, there was something evidently wrong with her, but I'm not one to guess.
"Nothing's wrong," she obviously lied. She walked in before closing the door behind her. "Can't a girl miss her boyfriend?"
"Uh huh," I said. For a split second, the room turned white. Then it went back to dark.
I turned on the lights to see Kass trembling with fear. At first I thought something was wrong with the sudden switch from dark to light, but then I saw where she was looking. I looked behind me to the outside. And then I immediately understood, but being the amazing, sexy, understanding, hot, did I say sexy(?) boyfriend I am, I didn't say anything.
I pulled her by her shoulders to the bed and sat down with her. I needed to take her mind off the lightening. Hmm...
"Why don't we play a game?" I said.
She looked relieved. "Okay... How about... You ask a question about me... But you have to answer it for me."
"Okay," I said. "If I get it right, you have to kiss me."
"But if you get it wrong, I get to do whatever I want to do to you tonight," she grinned mischievously.
"No," I said.
"Scared?" She teased.
"If I get three wrong then you can." We agreed. "What type of questions?"
"What do you mean?" She asked.
"Like PG type?"
"No! PG-13 is more fun!"
"Okay... When you become pregnant, do you want your first child to be planned or spontaneous? I say that you want it to be spur of the moment." She kissed me and then rolled back to her position. "Okay... What do you think about boyfriends shopping at lingerie stores for their girlfriends... You think it's weird because they can't think of anything else."
"Strike one! I think it's actually cute."
"Okay... Speaking of lingerie... You hate it!" I guessed.
"Nope, I have hundreds of different types," she said. "Strike two!"
"Huh... Hundreds. I'm excited," I truthfully said. My heart literally raced at the mention of Kass in something as revealing. "Okay, no more questions. I'm done. I can't risk it."
I pulled her over on my lap. "So when will I see this lingerie?" I said with a fake french accent.
"Hmm..." She said. She got off of me and seductively walked to my door and looked back at me. I followed. Hey, I was a man. I followed her into her room and into her closet where she opened up a drawer and literally hundreds of lacy clothing peeked up from the drawer. She choose a loose one that was tan colored, laced with black.
I mocked closing my eyes and peeked between two fingers at her. She completely changed in front of me, taking off everything besides her underwear. Her bra and everything was off. When she slid the last strap into place, I walked up behind her and picked her up by the waist.
I brought her to the bed and laid her down. "There was no point in doing that. It's all probably going to come off now."
She blushed. "Would you look at that! The lightening stopped!"
"Nope. You're not getting away that easily," I said. I kissed her mouth and went down to her chest. I kissed the skin peeking up from the sleeping dress. I slid my hands down her body until I reached her thighs, where the dress ended. I slowly pulled her dress up until it completely got off. I tugged on her underwear and it slid off too.
"Nope," she determinedly whispered. She spun on top of me and started to work on my clothing until I was only in my boxers. We kissed some more and I touched her in places that no other man should ever touch on her.
"I love you," I interrupted. She stopped kissing me and slid off my chest.
"I love you too, Kenji."
We fell asleep, tired, but happy.

I just wanted to let you guys know, I'm leaving for two weeks and I don't know if I'll be able to update or not. Just saying. So don't freak out, I'll definitely try to update during or after. I hope you enjoyed! Warnette coming up!!!