(12)

Juliette:

"Juliette, love, are you awake?" Aaron asked. I pried my eyes open and looked at his blurry figure. I was lying on the bed out of tiredness, my wet shower hair pulling me down.

"Yea," I whispered. Aaron helped me up. I held onto his biceps as I steadied myself. "Good morning."

"Morning? Evening, my dear," Aaron chuckled. I looked at the clock and sighed, it was 6:00 PM. "Sleep well?"

"Yes," I simply answered. I wrapped my arms around his neck and clung on to him. I'm not sure he got many hugs as a child.

"I still can't believe this is real," Aaron said while he wrapped his arms around my waist. "I love you Juliette. More than anything. I know if I have a bad day you'll be there to cheer me up. And I'm glad we were able to work this out. I'm so blissfully in love with you."

"I want to show you something," I suddenly said.

Aaron stiffened. "What is it love?"
"The other day, I went to a... Place," I carefully said. "And I got something."

Aaron unwrapped his arms and held me by the shoulders. "You didn't have to get me a present."

"Umm... No it's not quite like that."

"Okay, well then?" Aaron asked. I took off my pants and Aaron just stared at me. "I like where this is going." I continued until my underwear started to slide a little too. He grabbed my waist and saw my tattoo, placed in the exact same spot as his hell and devil tattoo.

I love you, Aaron

Ignite, my love, Ignite.

He slid on his knees and kissed it softly before looking back up at me.

"Our love is infinite," I said. "What better way is there to show that than getting something that will also last forever?"

"Juliette," Aaron said. He slowly stood up and looked me into the eyes.

"You don't like it?" I asked. I had thought he would. I casted my eyes down in disappointment and bit back tears.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Aaron walk around me before placing his hands around my waist. I shivered a little at his touch. "I love it so much, and frankly, I hate that you would think that I do not like it," he whispered into my ear. "God, Juliette. The things you do to me sometimes."

He slid his hands up my shirt and I could barely contain myself. I wasn't wearing anything under it. His hands went up so far, that he discovered it too. I leaned back into him.

"I'm glad you like it," I said before he lightly nibbled at my ear. I turned around and met his eyes. "Don't do that," I looked up at him.

"Do what? This?" He bent and nibbled on my other ear. I put my hands on his belt and felt a pen slide out of his pocket. I heard it fall and immediately let go of him. I bent down and he did the same. "Oh, I'm liking the view," he said. I looked down and realized my shirts neck was completely hanging off of me and allowed him to see up my shirt.

I looked back at him and stared him down, surprisingly not blushing. I backed him up against the wall and teased him. "Oh Aaron." I started at his jaw and kissed down his neck while he groaned. I went down to his collar and kissed down his chest every time I unbuttoned one of his dress shirts button. Once I got to his belt, I undid it and unbuttoned his pants. I slowly tugged them off.

I rose back to my full height and looked back up at him. "Oh, it's on," He said. Before I knew it, my legs were wrapped around his waist and he was carrying me to the bathroom.

"Where are we going?" I asked, not exactly trusting him, but not afraid that he would drown me. When we got inside the room, he turned on the bath tub and felt the water before going back to me. He slipped off his clothes and stripped me as well. Now I blushed.

He picked me up and we both sat down in the tub. It didn't really fit us both so I sat on his lap, my back against his chest. His hands traveled around me before he slid from underneath and kneeled before me on both legs. He kissed me before moving again, this time to lay beside me. We both had to move, and we were squished, but it still worked.

He laid his head on my chest and kissed my breast before moving lower to my naval. When he got lower, he changed his mind and got out completely before coming back with shower gel and squirting bubbles.

He laid in the same position and went underwater. I felt his hands touch my breasts and I felt his lips too. He went lower and left love bites all over me. I loved every second of it.

"Aaron!" I screamed.

"It doesn't matter, I love you Juliette."

I nodded, because I trusted him so much. I loved him that much. I didn't mind that he'd be the father of my children. And as he moved, I played with his light hair. He kissed me to ease the pain and I complied.

"I love you so much, and this feels so good, why don't we just have a million children?" I joked.

"If that's what you want," Aaron answered with a smile. He pulled out and washed me under the water, as well himself. I was in a little pain, still, but I didn't care.

Warner got his head out of the water and looked up at me as water dripped from his hair.

I flipped him over so I was on top of him and moved down his body. He thrashed, moaned, and groaned, but I knew he loved it.

When I covered every inch of him in kisses, I looked him into the eyes.

"I love you so freaking much, it hurts," I said.

"My heart feels like-" Aaron started.

"Shut up," I whispered. "Let's just kiss."

And we did.