78. Antics

"I'm not a dog Kiera."  

Justin's POV

*Three Days Later*

"How are you feeling love?" I ask worriedly, hovering around Kiera as she sits in the wheelchair.

"I'm fine Jay. Relax." She says, rolling her eyes lightly at my over protectiveness.

"Are you sure you're okay? Any pain?" I persist, squatting down to her level so I can rub her tummy lightly and press to kiss to her face lovingly.

"I'm sure Jay. Seriously, you can relax. I'm not going to break." She says, reaching a hand out to cup my jaw.

"I can't." I confess the worry and stress not leaving my expression. And that was the truth, I couldn't relax. Knowing what I know now only made me want to baby her more. I mean she had been pregnant with my child. If only I had known, I would have been more careful with her before. And I know she didn't have the baby inside her now, so it wasn't quite the same, but still, it had taken so much energy out of her.

"I can tell." She says, giggling lightly as she touches my face, rubbing the worry lines gently.

"You'll be okay while I work?" I ask for the ten millionth time.

"Yes, Ryan and Chaz are right here. I'll be fine." She reassures, giving me a smile.

"Okay." I finally say, still a bit unconvinced. I mean it had only been two days since we left the hospital. She was still pretty weak and drained. Today was the first day that I had allowed her to come out of our hotel room, and only if she stayed in a wheel chair at all times, much to her distaste and protesting.

"I love you baby." I say one last time, leaning forward for a kiss.

"I love you too Jay." She says sweetly, giving me what I wanted.

Humming in satisfaction, I finally stand back up, brushing myself off before walking on stage for my tv interview.

Smiling as the camera zooms in on me, the interviewer, Kathy I think it was, greets me with a hug and ushers me onto the couch to begin.

"Great job Jay!" Kiera cheers for me, reaching her arms out for me as I bound off stage.

"Thanks baby." I say, enveloping her in my embrace as I nuzzle her neck and lick a few times.

"So what's next?" Kiera asks, pulling away moments later.

"A radio interview and then we can go to lunch and spend the rest of the afternoon together." I say, leaning my forehead against hers.

"Okay. We should go then. So you're not late. Now to the cars! Charge!" She cheers excitedly.

"Uhh Ryan? Hello?" She asks, turning to look at Ryan, who is laughing his ass off at her antics, along with Chaz and I. She was absolutely adorable.

"Don't judge me! You'd be bored too if you weren't allowed to do anything for yourself." She pouts, crossing her arms in front of her.

"Sorry love. You're adorable though." I say, touching her face lightly.

"Humph. Whatever. But this wheel chair isn't going to move itself." She points out huffing lightly, a smile cracking across her face.

"Now be a good boy Ryan and push me, you might get a treat." Kiera teases, turning to pat Ryan's arm lightly.

"I'm not a dog Kiera." He deadpans, giving her a playfully annoyed look.

"You're pushing me around in a wheel chair. Close enough. Now mush doggie!" She commands playfully, giggling at the end.

"Fineee." Ryan huffs, rolling his eyes playfully and he dramatically grabs the wheel chair handles and makes a show of doing what she asked.

"Baby." She teases, sticking her tongue out at him.

"Watch it Kiera. Or I might not push you and just leave you here to fend for yourself." He warns playfully, casting her a glance.

"As if you could." She mocks, knowing full well that none of us, Ryan, Chaz or I could deny her anything that she asked. Ever. She could yell at us, treat us like shit or tell us to jump over a cliff and we would. We would do anything for her. No matter the request, doable or not, the time or the place. She had us completely under her spell.

Seeing Ryan hold his hands up in surrender, he begins pushing her towards the exit, Chaz and I on either side of her, the Guard following suit along with the Sentinels I had brought in. Leaning back in the chair she smirks satisfied with herself, mischief dancing playfully in her eyes.

"You're truly evil baby." I tease lightly, Ryan and Chaz muttering their agreement.

"But you guys love me." She grins playfully, looking up at us innocently, batting her eye lashes slowly, making all our hearts melt.

"Always." We reply honestly, all of us looking at her with adoration.

"Always."