56.Take A Chance(Date Day Part two)

"Please love. Take a chance, open up to me again. You won't regret it this time, I promise."

Justin's POV

*Same Day; Evening & Nighttime*

Checking and double checking that everything was set up for Kiera and I's date, I nervously fiddle with my shirt, running an hand through my hair anxiously as I wait for her to arrive with the Guard. I was so fucking nervous right now. And honestly that was probably an understatement as is. I just hoped I got through this date without making a fool of myself or doing something stupid that I'd regret later.

"Calm down." Kenny says, rolling his eyes at me as he leans against the tree trunk. He had helped me set up everything you see, but he was leaving soon. Before Kiera got here anyways.

"I can't. It has to be perfect for her. I really fucked up this time Kenny. I don't know what else to do. This is my last chance with her." I confess, as I nervously start to bounce my knee. Damn I was just a bundle of nerves tonight.

"Yeah you did. But you're nerves aren't going to get you anywhere. So try and calm down." Kenny points out mildly.

"Thanks for the reminder." I snap lightly, running another hand through my hair.

"Chill man. You act like you've never gone on a date with her. Tonight should be no different than the rest." Kenny says, rolling his eyes at my snappish behavior.

"I haven't Kenny. Okay, well I did. But that one ended up with me almost killing my mate. So it doesn't count. And you know you're not really helping my nerves." I growl irritably.

"Okay, okay. I can see I'm not wanted or needed here. Just let me know if you do need me." Kenny says holding his hands up in defense.

"Yeah, okay. And thanks Kenny. I appreciate your help. I really do." I say, sighing lightly as I try to get control of myself again. I couldn't let this night get ruined. I couldn't lose control. This was my last chance.

"Of course JB. Now go get your girl back." He says, giving me a reassuring smile before walking back to the Escalade and climbing in to drive off.

Hearing the limo pull up only a few minutes later, I run another hand through my hair nervously, straightening out my one last time.

"Hi baby." I breath out, as she steps towards me looking stunning, making me catch my breath. My god she was so beautiful, and she was mine. All mine. How did I get so lucky?

"Hey Jay." She says smiling big as she looks around the small clearing. A candle lit dinner the city lights with a stunning view of the sunset and when it got dark, tee lights in jars hanging from the tree branches over head. A perfectly romantic setting.

"You look stunning baby." I say gazing at her for a few moments, taking her all in as I slowly get my brain to catch up. Please God don't let me make a fool of myself. It's all I ask.

"And you look very handsome yourself babe." She says, checking me out as well. Damn the things she does to me by just a look. Shit, I really needed to not think about that right now. Besides, that was probably a bit presumptuous on my part with the fact I wasn't even positive she had forgiven me for everything I had done.

"Come here." I finally say softly, opening my arms so I can pull her into my chest tightly.

"You're so beautiful baby. I'm so lucky to have you as my mate. You are perfect to me. Always." I murmur to her, nuzzling her face gently with mine, basking in the moment of having her in my arms once again.