43

this is the last chapter of sleepover, awe :(
but all of you wanted it, and all of you are going to get, the sequel to sleepover!

most of you know, i'm like "yeah i'm gonna update rn" but then i procrastinate and do it at 1:00 in the morning, lmao, just letting new readers know.

the sequel to sleepover will be probably created tonight with one chapter up by morning.

im not completely sure what the title will be, but if you have an idea, please let me know, it will help me out a lot and i will give you creds in the story description and first chapter.

the last sequel i made, took a while for people to read it, mostly because a lot of people are underwhelmed by sequels, but i am determined to make it great for you all.

please comment your opinions and i hope you enjoy the chapter, my loves.

----------------

Sammy knocked on the door of a huge white and black house. There were palm trees all around it and plenty of windows and rooms. I even saw a huge pool in the back of the house. This place looked like a dream.

Does he live by himself?

I squeezed Sam's hand lightly as the door cracked open, revealing what I saw the first day I met him.

Shirtless.

What else did I expect?

"Hey, bro!" Sammy smiled immediately and dapped him, giving him a hug tight after. They looked like long lost brothers.

Skate greeted him back and turned to me where he went out to shake my hand.

I slowly shook his hand and I could see out of the corner of my eye, Sammy was trying to hold in all of his laughter. It was so damn awkward, but the only thing that helped me keep my cool was the big ass house that was soon going to be a place where we would live.

Sammy and I walked inside with all of our bags, Skate helped us with a few of them.

-

It was late at night and Sam and Skate went to sleep. I stayed up and went on my macbook for a little before getting up to brush my teeth.

I wet the brush and put the toothpaste on and brushed for two minutes.

I finished and began to wash my face. (*insert X-OUT commercial here*)

I felt a hard slap on my butt and I turned around, after I let out an accidental whimper.

"What are you doing, Nate?"

-

how did you guys like the chapter?

i also have a few questions that it would help me if you answered.

is there any specific times you want me to update?

what's your favorite book of mine, other than this one?

how did you find my book?

do you guys want me to do a Q and A?