39

"we find samuel wilkinson innocent, we feel as if mr.gilinsky should be arrested for evidence of rape and abuse."

(IM SORRY BUT DO YOU GUYS RLLY THINK I WOULD PUT SAMMY BACK IN JAIL BAHAHAAHSH)

tears formed in my eyes, and i covered my mouth with my hand, immediately reaching over to hug sammy, everyone in the audience clapping.

i heard the doors burst open, being greeted with two police men and handcuffs.

they walked over to jack and hand cuffed him, reciting the miranda warning.

"you have the right to remain silent, everything say can and will be used against you in a court of law...." and on and on.

i cried in sammy's shoulder, all of those days, felt like they wouldn't end, felt like i was trapped, and now it's all over.

over the year, i moved out, but jack still forced me to come over and stay with him at all times, leaving my small little house all deserted and alone.

-

they've let sammy go after a few hours of paperwork and everyone from the court house left.

i was holding hands with sammy, his hands were stronger and had a better grip, almost hiding my small hand.

we were headed for my car, he opened the door for me, even though i was driving. i thanked him and started the car when we were both settled.

sammy wilkinson

i was so glad that son of a bitch was arrested for the things that he did to my babygirl.

i couldn't imagine the horrible things gilinsky did to her, that video she played, was horrible.

when i was in jail, it was tough, intimidating people, the meals tasted like shit, and i sat alone. (struggles)

they had us work and labor almost every day, causing me to lift more things and buff up throughout the long days.

i layed my hand in carina's inner thigh and she gasped. i chuckled and we weren't saying a word to each other.

i laughed and poked her nose. "sammy! i'm drivingggggg." she whined, we were now on the highway.

"pull over." i demanded.

"what?" she responded, confusion in her voice.

"pull....over..." i grinned like an idiot. she shrugged and shook her head but then gave in.

she pulled over, it was late at night and no one was on the highway.

"get in the back seat." i pointed and she looked at me like i was crazy.

"please?" i begged and she finally gave in and sat in the backseat, me, joining her in the back.

i grabbed her waist and lifted her, pulling her onto my lap. she widened her eyes and sat awkwardly.

"why are you so nervous?" i asked.

"haven't seen you in a while..i guess." she said, making that cute giggle i missed. she looked down where i placed her and she blushed.

i put my finger under her chin and lifted her head up. "not just yet." i chuckled and pulled her even closer to me.

i smashed my lips on hers and placed my hands on her cheeks. she moved her soft, plump lips in sync with mine, letting out a whimper when i reached my hand down to her ass.

i nibbled on her bottom lip and she laughed a little, the cutest laugh ever.

---------------------

comment if you want the rest of the smut, lmao

here's what you've been waiting for:)