25

It was around 4:00am when I woke up next to Sammy.

Holy shit.

As I kissed Sammy's cheek, his eyes opened and he turned to me. "I need to go, baby, okay?" I whispered. He still looked half asleep. He held onto me harder and whined. "Noooo." He cried. I gave him a kiss on his cheek once more before he finally let me go. "I love you, Carina." He grins and pecks my lips. "I love you too." I smile and get dressed into my clothes once I parted from his arms.

"Bye, baby." He said as I walked out the door, waving him goodbye.

I slowly tip toed down the wooden stairs and I almost gasped when I saw a small pearly white lamp shining downstairs. Who would be up this early? I heard a few voices and I began to get nervous. I saw Mrs. Wilkinson downstairs, but the large faux plant I was hiding behind was too big for me to see who the other person was.

"Dave," Mrs. Wilkinson said. Dave was Mr. Wilkinson. "I saw you making out with her on the table in the break room. We work at the same goddamn place, Dave! Please, just, leave. I really don't need this right now. Don't come home, please." Tears form in her eyes and I frown. Mrs. Wilkinson is such a sweet woman, I can't believe that something like that could happen to her.

It didn't feel right for me to stay any longer or "spy" on their conversation so I found a way to creep out the door.

-

While I was out, I got a text from an unknown number.

???: hi babygirl.