11

I awoke to a warm, soft feeling. I smiled at the feeling and then had a realization. I felt a pair of arms around me. Oh fuck. Oh no. What did I do last night? Who is this? I turned and saw Sammy, eyes closed and sleeping softly. I sighed in relief then panicked again. Oh god what happened with us? I panicked and quickly ran out of Sammy's arms, cringing and shaking my head. I paced back and forth until I walked into the closet to look at myself in the mirror. I swear I had thought I got dressed last night. Honestly, I don't even know what happened. I sigh and walk out the closet to sit on and chair and rub my temples to soothe my aching head.

"Good morning, babygirl." I heard from behind me. I suddenly felt two hands massaging my shoulders and I moaned because I really needed it. Sammy leaned down and kissed the back of my ear, whispering, "I love your moans." I almost melted at his words. A few minutes later Sammy placed me on his shoulders, spinning me around and running around the bedroom. I laugh in joy and made sure to hold onto him.

Sammy lays me down on the bed softly and stares at me lovingly. I blush as we stay like this for a few minutes. Finally, he breaks the silence. "So.. I asked the neighbors if would be okay if she stayed there to sleepover tonight as well."

I lean up to his face with furrowed eyebrows. What makes him think he can do that?! I'm the babysitter for a reason. "You didn't have to do that, Sammy. And besides, I'm pretty sure your mom hired me to actually babysit your little sister." I chuckle and shake my head.

He leans up closer, our lips brushing. He whispered, "I did it because I wanted more time with you, my sweet." He bit his lip then tilted his head and layed a soft passionate kiss on my lips. He messed with my head as my hand moved us and down his chest. His hand traveled to my inner thigh, moaning at the small touch. He smiled against my lips. This felt so not like Sammy. He was known for fucking girls over and here he is wanting to spend time with me without a fuss.

This was such a great feeling. I had never felt this way before. I could get used to this.

-------

bitch me too