34

wattpad is finally working, woo, woo.

ON THE OTHER HAND. 11K VIEWS? I CANNOT EVEN BEGIN TO EXPLAIN HOW HAPPY AND PROUD OF MYSELF.

this may not be a big accomplishment to big authors, but this is the best thing ever and i want to thank you guys, so damn much for reading.

it's been too long since i've updated because wattpad hasn't been cooperating but it's working now!!!

please go check out my new johnson fic, "The Senior" i would really appreciate it, i hope you like the chapter!!

---------------

"johnson, no--" i laughed and rubbed my head as my eyes widened and focused on the ground.

"no way. we are not going to go break my boyfriend out of jail." i shake my head as johnson laughs, a bit confused, i could tell by his face.

"why not?" he asks, putting a silly smile on his face.

"why not? because we could get arrested, johnson. you cute ass little boy can't go to prison." i laugh and poked at his nose.

he frowned and crossed his arms. "oh come on, it'll be fun!"

"no way. no. we just need to find a way to prove to the police that my boyfriend is innocent." i explain and cross my arms.

"that's no fun-- unless that means we're going on an investigation..." he grins.

"oh yeah..." i smirk and nod.

-

"why the fuck are we in the forest, carina??" johnson groans as he collapses on the ground from heat exhaustion.

"why not?" i smirk, quoting him.

"that's not funny." he folds his arms, slowly getting off of the ground.

"this is the only way to get to the bar without being caught by police." i shrug as i pull him over to me.

"you walk too slow. c'mon you slug." i chuckle and grab his forearm, basically throwing his slouching body in front of me. "ugghhh.... investigations are boring.." he says, as we gradually get closer to the bar.

"you sound like you're five years old, shut up, pussy." i shake my head at him and continue strolling through the forest.

i heard distant talking. seemed to be a boy and a girl.

i screamed when i heard someone yell, something that i couldn't seem to understand.

"what was that?" johnson asked, clinging onto my arm.

"i don't know..."

--------------------

Question of the Chapter: Who/What do you think it could be?

please do me a favor and check out the first chapter of my new Johnson fic!! and tysm for 11k views, just, wow.