16

"Sammy, I'm not sure that we shou--" I argue, sitting up from his bed, shaking my head. Holy shit. We literally just started dating. I really don't think that this is a good time for us to do this kinda thing. I couldn't believe he was asking me for this. I had really hoped that he wasn't using me for sex, but honestly, at this point, I couldn't tell anymore.

"Oh come on, I want you, Carina. I ..I love you." He says, placing his hand on my arm, rubbing up and down. Boy, as if that's gonna change my mind.

(AND I LOVE LASAGNA YOU DON'T HEAR ME TALKIN ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOOOOVEEE LASAGNA, im twaimz af)

I can't believe he just said that. As I said before, we haven't even been dating that long. No offense, Sammy, but keep your hard dick to yourself. I didn't love Sammy. I didn't want him to take that personally, but, I can't love him when I've only been not hating him for a little while. I don't know what he was thinking. I hope he doesn't think that saying I love you will change anything, because in order for me to completely give myself to someone else, it's important that I love them whole heartedly. Also, I'm on my period?!! Not like he knew, but I am not trying to let him get all up in this during shark week.

"Sammy, I'm not ready. I'm a virgin. And, let's remember, you kinda hated me a few days ago when I first started working for your mom." I couldn't say I love you back. I didn't even want to think about it.

-

Sammy

I wish I hadn't heard what she just said. I regretted telling her that I love her, because she didn't say it back. I knew what I said. I knew I made a mistake by saying that. But, I just, feel something when I'm with her. I feel happy. I feel complete. It's so dumb to say so early in a relationship, but I just feel a really strong connection between us and doing this could make us closer.

"Carina," I take her hands in mine with pleading eyes and furrowed eyebrows.

"Sammy, I can't. I-- I'm gonna go play with Lilac." She says, pulling her soft hands away and walking away from me, closing the white door behind her. Shit. I really thought she would do it with me. She's just so beautiful, it's really hard to keep the thought of us being intimate off of my mind.

You know what? If she can't satisfy my needs, I know exactly the person who can. I buried my face in my pillow and took out my phone, texting my ex girlfriend, Lizette.

(sammy you fuckboy)

-

Carina

I wasn't ready for something like that. the farthest I've gone was being fingered, and guess who did that? Sammy.

Before that, I've only kissed my ex boyfriend, Will. We didn't even use tongue, it was a peck. I guess I'm not the most experienced person. And that's what makes me nervous. I wouldn't be surprised if Sammy knows a lot about what he's doing during intercourse. Throughout the years we were ignoring each other, he's been, let's just say, very busy. He probably knows what he's doing but I couldn't believe he would go straight to asking me and telling me he loves me.

But, then again my relationship with Will was in the seventh grade so I don't really count that. Sam is my first real boyfriend.

I'm just not ready for what he wants to do.

I soon heard the door open and I secretly looked over the railing, hiding as Sammy ran down the stairs. Who could possibly be at the door? And, why the hell would he be so excited about it? We just had our first, semi-fight. I look down and I almost gasp when I see him hugging a girl when he opened the door. He then picked her up and placed her on his hip and began kissing her. I look down in shock and my eyes tear up. How could he do this? Who the fuck does he think I am? Did he not know I was in the house still?

The audacity of this dude! I honestly couldn't believe that I thought that he wasn't going to go back to his old ways. Once a fuckboy, always a fuckboy, I guess. This must be some record, cheating at the beginning of a relationship. I don't even know what to do. I want to be happy and be in a relationship where I don't have to worry if he's sucking another girl's face after we have a fight.

-----------

SAMMY WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOINGGGG

currently pretending this is a TV show vv

NEXT TIME ON...MYSTERY FUCKBOYS...WILL SAMMY FUCK HER, OR WILL SAMMY NOTICE CARINA CRYING? *applause and gasp*