36

ok, wow. i'm honestly, so shocked. today i hit 11k views on this book and now 13k?! that's amazing.

i really hope you all are enjoying the story, and i hope you like this chapter:)

-------------------------

"what a coincidence to see you here, carina evans." i heard the familiar face and voice slowly walk up to me, a hand on her hip.

"uh-- what are you doing here, madison?" i asked, trying to sound casual as johnson moved to my side, trying to be calm.

"yeah, what are you doing here." johnson rolled his eyes and folded his arms. i slapped my forehead and groaned.

"oh shut up johnson. you're nothing but a wuss." she glared.

"leave him alone, madison. we should be.. on our way." i protested and began to reach for johnson's right arm.

madison swatted it away. "what do you think you're doing?" she asked, as if she was innocent. she batted her eyelashes and pursed her lips.

"we're going inside the bar, duh. you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer, huh." i laughed and quickly grasped johnson's arm before she could do anything about it.

i ran into the bar, luckily i was wearing my black and white adidas, unlike madison...she made the absolutely spectacular decision of wearing black stilettos.

she tries running towards us, groaning and trying to storm behind us, but eventually falling on the ground.

i shook my head and ran back to her, pushing her back on the ground when she tried to get up.

i laughed and ran inside the bar, after pushing past all the caution tapes and all.

"look for stuff we could use for evidence." i instructed johnson.

-

twenty minutes in, i was sitting at the counter, frustrated and upset that we couldn't anything valuable.

johnson finally spoke up after going through everything in the cabinet behind the bar.

"there's a paper here..."

----------------

ahhh... i love cliff hangers :)

i have to remind some of you! do you remember a paper some one wrote in the story, when they were a child?

think back!

comment what you think is on the paper.