22

"Sammy, where's Glinsky?" I ask, biting my lip.

"Across the hall.." He mumbles out.

"I'll be right back."

"Be careful." He says.

I kiss his cheek then pull away. "I love you."

"I love you too."

-

"What the fuck Gilinsky?!" I yelled when I shut the door of his hospital room.

"Well, hello there, Carina." I saw him place a smirk on his face.

He only had a large gauze around his head and a few bruises here and there.

"Oh, the things I would do to you if I wasn't in the hospital." This bitch. He has the nerve, to say that?!

"You dirty ass son of a bitch, almost killed Sammy!!!" I yelled as I walked over to him.

"I was just being honest, my darling.." He says in a raspy voice.

"You should be arrested for what you did to him! To hell with you!" I can't believe he is actually saying all of this. The smirk on his face just screams, 'I don't regret it.'

"Oh honey, I was let off with a warning plus, probation." He smiles like an idiot.

"Don't call me nicknames. and, a warning!? That's not fair!"

"Actually, darling. It is, I wasn't the one who went psycho over his ex girlfriend and ended up threatening the police! Also, we all know my father, babygirl. May I remind you.. Officer Gilinsky." He smirks. I can't believe his father would let him get away with this.

"Just because your father is a cop, doesn't make you the king of the world and not be able to be punished for what you did!" I yell.

"Hm..why don't you and I have a little..deal?"

"What is it?"

"I suggest we go to court. You as Sammy's lawyer and me with my lawyer, against each other. If you win the trial, his sentence, will be let go. If I win, he'll be going to Omagh State Jail for five years."

"Deal, G."

-------------------

i really like this chapter bc carina sassy af