09

After a few hours passed it was around twelve and I was just sitting on a stool watching the jocks watching football, the whores chugging beer with their shirts off and the players hooking up with the populars. I thought we left this shit in high school, but I guess not really since the year just ended. I cringed at all of this as I saw a small hand take mine. I looked up and saw Sammy's face. "Hey, c'mon, join in on the fun, party pooper!" He joked over the noise, a chuckle followed that. His mood is constantly changing and it drives me nuts! I was excited that he was finally starting to be nice but earlier he was being a complete dick. I really hope I don't regret tonight.

He led me to a room in the back of his house. I almost gasped remembering this room. It was the room we used to play in as kids. But, now it was decorated more maturely and had a more cool feeling rather than warm. I felt nervous sitting in the circle of all these graduates including me, who knows what could happen? We're basically adults now, but we surely didn't act like it.

We all decided to play two games, dirty truth or dare and spin the bottle, stuff that you would hear teens do in the movies at parties, which I was nervous about playing. But, really, spin the bottle? C'mon we aren't in middle school. I'm not complaining if I get to kiss Sammy. Did I really just think that?! I guess my mind is messed up too.. I can't decide if I like or hate Sammy.

I was in the room with Sammy by my side, Gilinsky, Johnson, the two friends that I saw at the house earlier. I had finally learned their names when Sammy and I were walking towards this room. I was also surprised to see my friends, Vivian, Heather, and Jess! We haven't talked a lot after high school ended, so our relationship wasn't as tight as it used to be, but we were still friends. Us four had so many memories but I guess senior year just threw us all off and focused on our studies. Yeah, we were those girls. Except Vivian she drifted away from the good girl look.

"Alright graduates," Sammy announced, everyone cheering. "Let's play dirty truth or dare first." Sammy decides, clearly the leader of this room, it was his house after all.

Sammy turns to me. My face turns red. I can't believe we're actually doing this. It feels so childish and makes me feel like we're still in high school.

"Truth or dare, Carina." he smirks and waits for my response. I knew if I decided on truth, they'd all call me a baby or a chicken.. and I didn't want that to happen. I was usually the outgoing one, but for some reason, the thought of playing these games made me nervous as fuck.

".....Dare." I say nervously, unsure if I had made the right decision. They could all see the red in my face. I legit looked like a teen Santa Clause. I would tell everyone at school about how I'm not a virgin anymore, but by the look on my face, it was obvious I was the most innocent one here.

"I dare you to play the whole game and spin the bottle in only your bra and underwear." he says, confidently. I was a bit relieved but also a little self conscious. So far it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, so, I guess I was doing okay.

"Gotcha." I say, stripping off my clothes, leaving me in black lace panties and a black lace bra. I felt slightly embarrassed, in front of some people I didn't know that well. Especially the guys.

Sammy subtly licked his lips as he stared at me, up and down, and then cleared his throat and told me to ask someone. I rolled my eyes, knowing everyone could see him do that. I suddenly realized I was getting a bit cold by slight shivering. Gilinsky opened his arms to me and I went to him, he kept me warm while I sat on his lap. Sammy shot a glare to me and Gilinsky, a smirk was set upon my lips. I could have fun with making Sammy jealous.

I grinded my hips onto Gilinsky and he let out a loud groan. He was enjoying this. This is so not like me..but it feels so right when I see that Sammy began to get angry. Sammy clenched his fists and Johnson placed his hand on his shoulder, trying to make him chill. His veins were popping out and I was almost to my breaking point. I wanted to laugh so hard and so did the others, I could see them trying to hold their laughter in by covering their mouths and turning away. Why would he even be mad though?

I turned to Johnson and asked him truth or dare. He responded "truth," and I laughed a little, a truth? From Johnson?

"Are you a virgin?" Yeah, I asked a fuckboy question, but I actually had no idea what to ask. Johnson seemed to be the cute little innocent type, so I was actually very curious.

"No." he says at a fast pace. I analyzed his stiff and nervous movements, seeing how uncomfortable he was. Was he lying? It was hard to tell if he was telling the truth or not. I nod, to let Johnson know it's his turn to ask someone.

Of course Sammy says, "Dare." he wouldn't be caught dead acting like a pussy. He'd rather be eating pussy.

"I dare you to have seven minutes in heaven with your crush." Johnson spills out. I almost laughed. We're acting like a stereotypical high school party movie. I wanted to roll my eyes and just lay back on G as Sammy would probably choose the hottest girl in the room, which was definitely not me. There were so many girls in the room who were so beautiful, I would even become gay for a few of them.

I widen my eyes when Sammy walks towards me and holds out his hand. Gilinsky furrows his eyebrows and laughs. "Ummm, no." He chuckles and fails to push Sammy away. Sammy then roughly kicks G's shoulder, causing him to fall back, me still on his lap.

I nervously take Sammy's hand and he takes me to a closet in the house, Johnson telling us he set the timer. I knew this would probably only be a one time thing, due to the fact that Sammy wasn't the type of guy you could keep a steady and truthful relationship with.

Sammy locks the door behind us. I'm stuck in a closet with only a bra and panties with Sammy. I knew this would either end up with me being pregnant or me being sexually frustrated.

I nervously squirmed and he chuckled a bit, running his hand through my hair and placing his hand on my cheek. I looked at him uncomfortably. I wanted to leave, I had this unexplainable feeling towards Sammy, but it was so awkward. He probably picked me because I was half dressed and an easy fuck. I then realized there was no way Sammy was going to back down from this, so I decided to go along with whatever he wanted.

He gestures me to jump up and straddle his waist, so I jump and he catches me, picking me up and placing an arm under my butt. I widened my eyes and watched him, his hands working magic on my body. He ran his hands along my chest, going further and further down. I felt a rush of nervousness and excitement run throughout my body. His hands rub my inner thighs feeling the sides of my heat through my panties. I let out a soft almost inaudible moan. I was already soaked just by the deep stares he gave me. He grabbed my panties and lifted it and let go, letting it make a smacking noise. What a tease!

He then places his other arm under my bum and stares into my eyes. I begin to feel nervous and my face feels hot. I've never kissed Sammy before, or even been this exposed with him. I felt so vulnerable yet nervous at the same time. He lifts his arm and places his hand on my cheek. He begins to lean in, pressung his lips against mine. His lips were so smooth and he definitely was a great kisser.

At first, I don't make a move, then I begin to kiss him back, letting out a small gasp when he lets his tongue enter my mouth. It wasn't a rough kiss, it was more passionate. Man...I've never felt such an amazing feeling.

As we continued to kiss, he dropped his hand from my cheek and slid his hand down to the hem of my panties. Two of his fingers slid inside of my underwear and he began to rub my sweet spot. I moaned in his mouth and released from the kiss because the intensity of the feeling he was giving me. I layed my head on his shoulder, unable to control my heavy breaths and whimpers. He suddenly slides a finger inside of me, making me gasp and moan loudly. He pumps in and out before adding his second finger, driving me wild, causing me to moan his name.

"Ah, ah. you call me Daddy, babygirl." he orders, whispering into my ear, making me even wetter than I already was. I moan even more while he kisses and bites upon my neck.

"You're soaking, babygirl. All for me?"

Yes, you dipshit, you're fingering me and you're hot as fuck, ok

I nod and gasp as he pumps inside of my even faster, making me reach my climax. I moaned so loud that I bet the other could hear me. I felt a little embarrassed but I couldn't help but enjoy this feeling.

"TIME'S UP!" Gilinsky yells, Sammy kisses my cheek, slides his fingers out, washes them and holds my hand as we walk back out to the circle.

It was obvious my panties were ruined after and I had to live up to my dare still.

---------------------
oof i hope you enjoyed the chapterrr, comment, and vote pls!