28

hi guys, wattpad totally like deleted my whole chapter for this and i have to write it all over again ugh, but anyway hope you like the chapter.

------------------------

after out little conversation, i wasn't able to sleep. i couldn't risk getting that video out. i didn't want to fuck jack. i wasn't into him like that. 

i couldn't risk telling sammy, because apparently, jack has a camera in his room. i couldn't tell anyone. i was alone. 

at this point, i rain checked on me and sammy's date, because i was supposed to meet up with jack tonight. i told sammy that i wasn't feeling very good, even though i was perfectly fine. 

i haven't talked to nate in a while. mostly because he only wanted to get in my pants. as far as i knew, i didn't think that gilinsky and him were friends. i needed someone that i wouldn't get in trouble with being and would hopefully be there for me. 

i had to find a way to sneak out of my house, because my little brother is a dipshitty snitch and, i am on the second floor of my house, i couldn't jump out the window. 

i texted jack. 

me: um, can i come over at like two am because i can't risk getting caught sneaking out so

jack: hi babygirl ;)

me: is it a fucking yes or no, gilinsky

jack: don't speak in that tone to me, young lady. 

me: YES. OR NO.

jack: yes, whatever, are you pmsing bitch

me: stop. 

jack: you won't want me to stop later tonight..

me: ok that's weird, goodbye. 

jack: see you later tonight, babygirl. ;)

i groaned and turned off my phone. i ended up watching netflix and ordering chipotle all day and it was around 12:00amm, my parents were just about to go to sleep. 

i tip toed down the black and white stairs, with a backpack of all of my necessities. jack made me wear a tight black dress and black heels, so it was extremely difficult to be quiet. i left a little early, because i wanted to tell nate what was going on, i needed someone to vent to. 

i slowly crept out the door, grabbing my keys on the way out and slowly closing the door, locking it once it was all the way in. i started my car once i climbed inside and drove to the corner of sammy's neighborhood, so he wouldn't see my car and try to get me. i ran to nate's house and noticed that no one else's car was there, so i knocked on the door and was greeted with shirtless nate. 

"finally came around, huh, lil mama?" he smirked and winked at me, moving to the side and letting me in. 

"no. i need someone to vent to." 

nate's point of view

little did she know that jack and i were working together. 

------------------

OH SHIIITTT hope you like the chapter. 

i am so mad at wattpad right now and i hope this saves. i love you guys

30 votes for the next chapter? 

if not, 10 comments for the next chapter :) <3