13

Once we arrived back at the house, I ran upstairs to Sammy's room, plopping on his bed and getting under the black covers on his bed. It was so soft.

I soon felt a pair of hands on my body, I turned around and screamed.

"What was that for?" Sammy asks, laughing as he lays right next to me.

"I dunno.." I chuckle and roll my eyes as I sling my arm over him.

"Did you have a good day, babygirl?"

"Yes, daddy."

"Hm, daddy? I like that. Call me daddy from now on." He winks and scoots in closer to me.

He tosses an object at the door, making it close shut.

He cups my face with his right palm of his hand and leans in, colliding our lips together in a heated kiss.

He immediately slid his tongue in and took his hand off of my cheek, placing it right below my butt, lifting it up a bit which caused me to let out a whimper in his mouth.

I could feel his smirk as we kissed, he pulled me even closer to where our bodies were touching.

He stuck his hand up my sweater and into my purple bra, grazing his thumb over my nipple, massaging it.

He left the kiss for air and leaned down to my neck, biting and sucking on it. I moaned when he began to softly rub his free hand over my heat. He removed my leggings and tossed them across the room. He pulled down my panties and broke away from kissing my neck. I took off my shirt and he did the same before leaning down and flicking his tongue at my entrance. I gasped and leaned my head back.

"Moan for Daddy."

I let out a whimper and a loud moan before I reached my high, he could make me come so fast.

He cleaned me off and smiled up at me.

He removed his clothes and came to cuddle with me for the rest of the night.

-----

I WENT TO EDIT THIS CHAPTER AND THEN I REALIZED IT WAS A SMUT CHAPTER AND I CRINGED AND SCREAMED AND SCROLLED DOWN TO THE END EWHRJSHB

here's some holy water. praise de lord.