29

comment if you're going to be interested in a new sammy wilk fic that i'm thinking of :)

hope you like the chapter, also should i make a book like a journal for myself? let me know in the comments ❤

-----------------

"so jack apparently recorded me and sammy having sex and i don't want to hurt anybody and i don't know what to do.." i cried into nate's bare chest. he wrapped his arms around me and held me close to him.

"it's okay, lil mama." he kissed my forehead and kissed down my neck.

nate's point of view

i slowly grinded onto her and a soft whimper left her plump lips.

"n-nate stop.." she begged and pushed away from me a little bit.

i chuckled and moved closer to her as jack came in from another room in the house, slowly climbing onto the couch and climbing behind her, causing her to bump into him when she backed away.

she squealed and got up from the couch, quickly, backing away and bumping into a table, falling on the ground, as her dress rode up.

"jack?" she asked, nervously as she scooted towards the door. i got up and locked the door, blocking it as jack began walking towards her. she backed away in fear and ending up bumping into me. she was panting. she was alone. she had no way out. carina was squished between the both of us.

i ran my hands up and down her sides while jack left kisses all over her body.

"p-please stop." she begged and squirmed while jack and i watched in amusement.

"you have to do whatever i want you to do."

"we want to have fun with you." i continued for gilinsky.

"i don't want to.. this isn't fun, guys please, jack, please don't do this to me." she cried as hot tears ran down her puffy and red cheeks.

jack and i began to seduce her and she moaned at every action we did.

she was in for something big.

---------------

oh crapp

as i said at the beginning lemme know in the comments i would really appreciate it ❤