18

Sammy

"You should go." I demanded after we both got dressed back into our clothes. Lizette got dressed and got up from the bed with her hands on her hips. Oh shit.

"You have some explaining to do." She said angrily.

"You didn't tell me you had a girlfriend." She continued in a more heated tone, indicating that she was upset, which was a normal reaction to the actions I had just performed. I'm lowkey a dick.

"I didn't have to tell you." I said, bluntly.

"You know this is all of your fault. If I had known that you had a girlfriend, I wouldn't have done this."

I stayed quiet.

"Now, you and I have hurt another poor girl. Just like you did to me. You hurt her. I told you I loved you and I still do, but I'm not like that, Sammy. You can't just go around to girls you know and sleep with them when you're horny and your girlfriend isn't in the mood!" She shoots at me. Her eyes are daggers. I know I messed up, but I wasn't thinking.

I pursed my lips as she continued talking.

"You never know. You could've asked her if she was on her period. And if she wasn't ready, you shouldn't have just fucked another girl to get pleasure."

The last part really hit me. The veins on my hands and arms began popping out, but I still kept quiet.

"This is exactly what you did to me. I can't believe you would do this again. and use me? She probably hates me, and I didn't even know what was going on. When I came over, I thought we were just going to talk." She says, angrily.

"You need to stop doing this to every girl you've been with, Sammy because, I'm over it. Don't talk to me." Lizette finishes her little rant and roughly pushes past me, opening the door and slamming it in my face.

All of this was to familiar. She was right.

-

Carina

I layed Lilac down for bedtime when I left Sammy's room.

-

Thirty minutes later, I walked down the stairs to get something to drink. I was looking in the fridge when I flinched when I heard a, "Hey." coming from a girl's voice. Really? Are you kidding me? I shake my head and let out an annoyed sigh. I grabbed a coke and turned around to see the girl that Sammy was fucking. I groaned and sat down at the glass dinner table, ignoring the girl. I didn't need any bullshit reason to forgive him. I was pissed off and seeing the girl who messed with my man, does not make this situation better.

"Look," she starts, "I know you think I'm a slut, or a bad person, but let me explain." She offers, sitting across from me at the table. I looked up in curiousity. "Oh, I'd love to hear your fake ass excuse." I glare as I opened the can. I was surprised when she didn't argue with me, she was in a calm state and she started explaining.

"Sammy and I dated freshman year through senior year." Wait a second. She couldn't be. Well, now she had to be now that she told me. "Wait, you're Lizette?" I ask, my mouth gaping open after sipping a little of the soda. I was surprised.

She looks at me with wide eyes. Well, everyone knew about her relationship, I don't know why she's so surprised. "Wait, how do you know?" She asked.

"Sammy and I were child hood best friends. He ignored me in highschool, but, his mom still kept in touch and told me about you, all good things. I was jealous, but that didn't matter, go on." I mumbe the last part.

"When I we were seniors, I went over to his house and Sammy wanted us to have sex. I wasn't ready to go that far with him--"

I gasped. It seems like the same scenario that happened to me.

"Anyway, I went back to my house because Sammy argued with me and was beginning to pressure me.. I wanted to apologize for getting so mad, so, his mom let me in his house and I went upstairs to his room, seeing him having sex with his ex girlfriend.. We had an on and off sort of relationship and she was one of the girls he dated when we were off. It hurt me, so much and I feel the pain you're feeling. I understand." She said. I could see the tears forming in her eyes.

"I had no idea you were his girlfriend. If I had known, I would've never done this, because this is the exact thing that Sammy did to me." She went on.

"I came over because Sammy told me he wanted to talk, because we haven't had a conversation in a while, next thing I know, he picked me up and started kissing me. I am so, so, so sorry. I know how Sammy can be and I feel horrible for not realizing this. I hope we can get past this." She finishes.

I was about to say something when I heard Sammy's voice.

"She's right."

-----------

be the bigger person sammy